Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #49 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Tonya C.
Temple, TX
Love this product!!! Smells so good, and left my hair feeling soft. My curls are more defined after using this product. Will most defiantly add this to my beauty regimen.
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
I love trying new hair products but to get one for free that actually repairs my dry brittle mess I had going on was wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing a full size product for myself as well as refer friends to go out and purchase at least a sample.
Noelia R.
Glad I was introduced to this product, my hair is in a bad state right now due to my medications it's very dry & brittle.. This left my hair very silky soft & it smells fantastic!
Jennifer A.
Love this, wish it was full size. Would love to had more than jus one to two application. I had neve heard of this brand, but I would definitely purchase this brand in the future.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
This product is leaps and bounds better than any other I've tried. It takes a little longer to wash out than others I've used but I can tell results from this. I received this is either in my Sephora Play box. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is so wonderful. So far it has been the best conditioner I have ever used, at the instant you put it on I felt the softness and difference on hair. The most amazing about this product is that smells so good. I received a free sample from influenster for testing purposes.

Evelin O.
This product really helped out my dry frizzy hair. Once i used it, my hair felt very silky and smooth as well as very hydrated. Great product to restore damaged and fragile hair
Rosa P.
After my bonita voxbox i felt in love with this product, i bought it in its regular size and the formula was just as amazing as the sample, sooo easy to use. Love love this product for my natural curly hair!
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
Got this in my recent voxbox and I'm honestly thinking about picking up the full size at Sephora left my hair so silky which is amazing for how dead my hair is!!
Lizetth M.
Thanks influenster, this worked magic on my hair & smells so good too! My hair is so long and it would always just look straight no volume or anything. I tried this out and WOW my ends curled and looked so wavy!! I loved it!!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product