Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #47 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Lisa S.
I got this as a sample from Influenster but HOLY CRAP, this is amazing! The price seems a little steep for a hair mask but after using it, totally with it! Smells like a soft vanilla without smelling artificial, love love!
Hayley Q.
Just gonna start by saying I love this mask! My hair feels soft, shiny and healthy. I had too much fun in the sun and my scalp got burnt and this has helped soothe it and stop the dandruff.

I took off one star because the scent! It's not disgusting, but I really don't like it! It reminds me of a grandma perfume.
Yolinda O.
I love how this product smells. It left my hair soft and manageable. It's hard to find a product that leaves your hair soft and natural looking without giving you that dandruff look when you touch it. Totally love it!!
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I sampled this and my hair smelt so amazing. I loved the texture of the product. I used this as directed and my hair was so soft afterwards I loved it. My hair really did feel a lot better
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
I receive months ago by Inluenster. My hair feel hydrated manageable and bright. Smell good worth every dollar. My hair now is do different. My hair is back to the life. Highly recommended.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
Really great product, got it as a sample in my Bonita Vox Box and I loved it so much. It's very moisturizing, I would definitely recommend buying this product, it's very great quality.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
Realmente no lo eh usado porque siempre estoy ocupada pero todo lo que sea para cuidado de cabello me viene súper bien así que estoy muy emocionada por probarlo! Gracias #BonitaVoxBox
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I received this in my # BonitaVoxBox and I can honestly say that this is THE BEST conditiong mask I have EVER used in my hair! It smells so good and left my hair feeling amazing!!!!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I like the scent of this masque, no foul hair product odor.For a color treated hair like mine, it really leaves my hair soft and smooth and bouncy.It seriously brought life into my hair.I always put this on my scalp to the tips for a great result and I use a hair dryer to add heat to it for deeper treatment
Katia V.
Norman, OK
Got this in the Bonita VoxBox. It smells beautiful and left my hair super super soft after use! I have long, frequently relaxed hair, and this did wonders for my dried out locks. Loveee!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product