BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Bailey G.
I received this in my Sephora play box and after reading about it online, quickly tested it out. My hair is wavy / curly, and a majority of the conditioning treatments I've tried leave my hair feeling greasy or slippery but still not moisturized. This was totally different. First of all the smell is heavenly & when I rinsed it out my hair felt soft and smooth but not covered in product. When it dried it retained it's softness and it was a lot less frizzy and dry looking than usual. The only downside to this product for me would be the price.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Maybe I’ve been spoiled by Alternas Caviar overnight hair mask, but I can’t seem to find an in shower mask with the same effects. I love this brand but this mask was moisturizing for my medium dry hair. Maybe because I didn’t use conditioner after? I washed with shampoo then applied this and left in for 15 mins. I followed with a cold rinse then tried to brush my hair and it was very difficult to get the brush through. Again, I did not use any conditioner except this mask. My color is usually vibrant after a mask, but not with this one. It did not bring out my tones. The mask has a nice calming scent like a light vanilla-coconut, but I did start sneezing toward the end of the 15 mins. No scalp irritation, just some minor sneezing and sniffling, so beware asthmatics or those with allergies.
The next day my hair is nice and soft, but color is fairly warm and dull. I will try again Will conditioner to see if it makes a difference.
Haley N.
charlotte
This is a great product for me and the price is not too high. I used it everyday, I love this product and 100% sure I will keep uses it and buy more. This product is really too use. I not disappointed with this product Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
The mask was very helpful with making my hair soft and I noticed that the effect stayed after rinsing and did not make my ends feel heavy like other products I have used in the past did. However, I am not too keen on this pricetag.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I received a 1.25oz sample of Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque in my Sephora Play box. The scent of this product is intoxicating and not fake at all. The product itself is thick and made my hair feel healthier after use. I would absolutely purchase a full size of this product.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Madam cj walker has quickly become my most favorite brand of haircare products!!! Everything I've used from this company has been a hit!!
I have several autoimmune diseases and some of the side effects have caused my scalp to become a wreck😢😢 My scalp feels like it's on fire most of the time NOT to mention the severe dry patches and horrible itch that comes along with it!!
What I've found is that the less chemical i put in my hair the better my scalp feels overall!!!! Nothing fixes it 100% but Madam cj walker products make a huge difference!!!
This brand is 100% organic which I love as well as cruelty free🤗
How I use this Deep conditioning mask is as follows: The directions suggest using it on wet just shampooed hair leaving it on for 15 minutes!!
However once a week I apply it to my hair when it's dry, I start by massaging it into my scalp then continue all the way down to my ends. For reference I have long thick hair past my bottom!
After massaging it completely through my hair I put it up in a light loose bun and use it more as a sleeping mask for my hair!!
When I wake up my hair feels super silky and my scalp is soothed!! I take a shower wet my hair massage and rinse!! I do not wash after!!!
The result is AMAZING and it smells wonderful as all Madam cj walker products do!!
The container is 6 ozs and a little goes a long way, for my length I dip my fingers in the container a total of 2 times per use!!
This along with a few other products have helped me maintain healthy hair despite my disease!!!
I definitely recommend this brand as always some companies claim to have amazing results ONLY to do nothing!!! Madam cj walker however is the real deal!! I stand by this line 100%🙆🙆🙆
Celina Z.
FULLERTON, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this in my Sephora Play box months ago. My first impression was the pretty purple packaging. The scent of the product smelled wonderful! It left my hair smelling so good through out the day and that’s what I look for in a hair mask and that was achieved!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing! It’s very floral and definitely left my hair smelling like a garden. This was deeply hydrating and I absolutely love this stuff. Only downside is it’s pretty pricey and you don’t really get a lot of product. Overall the smell was what won me over .
Carter B.
I used this mask after getting it in a sample box and bought the full size after my first use. That's how good it is. My hair felt so soft and touchable and I got so many compliments on how good it looked. Love this product and the results it delivers
Amanda | 💄🤳🏼 L.
Minneapolis, MN
This smells HEAVENLY and it makes hair feel silky smooth. If you can deal with leaving it on wet hair for 15 minutes—like most treatments need—you’ll love this. My hair feels like silk afterward.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product