by Madam C.J. Walker

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

Is this mask good? Does it weigh down hair or will it rinse out and leave hair hydrated with no residue? I have frizzy thick wavy/curly hair. Will this help with breakage?
What has this done for your hair in the long run of using?
Where can I buy this product? I’ve looked at Sephora online and they don’t have it
Start your review of Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque!
How would you rate this product?
This deep conditioner is ultra moisturizing. I remember ut smelling like blueberries or something. It's pricey, though, at 15 dollars the tube size. I got mine for free, though. The packaging is nice, with an ingredients list on the tube. I would buy it if I had a lot of money.
Anaheim, CA
My hair feels so light, soft, clean, and smells great. My ends before lacked moisture from having previously bleached hair. I’m always afraid conditioning masks will leave my hair oily, but I didn’t have a problem with this at all.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ames, IA
After using this mask, you can for-sure see results! This product not only smells amazing but really worked so well. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to other people! Goes on very light as well.
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Xani G.
All right, this mask is not that bad, it actually left my hair soft and frizz free for about a day and I was really excited about trying this new line of products... the thing is, it smells :/ It has a strong and unpleasant smell that lasted for about 3 days on my hair, even after washing it twice. I really really recommend you go to Sephora and see if you like the smell of this product before buying it, otherwise, you will have a beautiful purple jar full of product you won't use. Also, this product is one of these masks you have to use for 15 min after washing your hair, which is a little complicated to fit on a regular weekday because you have to rinse it afterward. I would have preferred this to be a leave-in product or just a 3 min mask that you could rinse without having to leave the shower only to jump in again later. So, I'd recommend this product only if you love strong smells and if you have plenty of time to spare and use it (or if you don't mind those 15 mins). But if you are always on the go and you have a sensitive nose, you should definitely reconsider it. By the way, I received this product for free for testing purposes as part of the #HelloSpringVoxBox, but of course, this is my honest review. Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque
Dayton, NV
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Darby B.
Full disclosure: I have terrible hair right now. Like, I very badly need a haircut and this mask was my only hope. And it did wonders for helping me hair look healthier and happier! Included are after and before pics. My hair was shinier, softer, and definitely smoother. It doesn’t substitute a haircut, but it’s good for when your hair needs some TLC. I received this product sample complimentary.
charlotte
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Haley N.
This is a great product for me and the price is not too high. I used it everyday, I love this product and 100% sure I will keep uses it and buy more. This product is really too use. I not disappointed with this product Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque
Redlands, CA
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Belle P.
I am really into haircare and keep trying different things. This mask has a consistency of pure coconut cream. I applied it for 10 minutes instead of 15 and afterwards my hair felt so soft and manageable. I have used dove intensive care mask and morocan oil mask before but this one I believe worked better than any other mask. My hair feel so hydrated and silky soft. I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in a Sephora Beauty Box. First of all, it smells SO freaking good. It’s got a really lovely floral scent which lasts through the next day (at least). My hair felt much more moisturized, soft and looked visibly more smooth and shiny. A little goes a long way with this product as well so I believe that it’s worth the price. I’ll definitely be looking to buy this product again!
Foster City, CA
What happened to this company? I used it once from my Sephora play box and fell in love. After searching for it I haven't been able to find anywhere to buy it so I had to stock up on samples from ebay. The jasmine scent is soothing and left my recently dyed hair soft and silky again. It even helped with the frizz of my wavy hair.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells amazing and as soon as I started to rinse it out of my hair, my hair felt instantly softer! It removed a lot of frizz and made my hair super silky and easy to manage while drying! I definitely reccomend it and I will use it again!! I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...