BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMadam C.J. Walker
Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel

Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel

by Madam C.J. Walker

What it is:
A non-flaking, anti-humidity gel that provides hold and prevents frizzing.

What it is formulated to do:
Dry waves or curls tend to easily absorb moisture from the air, expanding into frizz. Shape and define waves and curls with this non-flaking, anti-humidity gel that provides ultimate hold and prevents hair from frizzing for soft, smooth strands. Dual encapsulation technology ensures a frizz-free finish, as tiny microspheres deliver moisturizing coconut oil and humidity-blocking moringa oil right where your hair needs it most. Time-release actives help control frizz and extend your wavy or curly style.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Coconut & Moringa Oils collection has products to block humidity for frizz-free wavy or curly styles—each featuring a medley of woods, coconut, and sweet vanilla. Coconut oil is a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil that deeply penetrates to support hair’s natural protein structure and revitalize. Moringa oil, rich in vitamin B5, helps to improve manageability while providing a protective barrier that blocks humidity.

Notes:
Woods, Coconut, Sweet Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-For humidity-defying hold, divide damp hair into sections and work up to a quarter-size dollop through waves and curls.
-Use fingers to smooth strands and shape curls.
-Repeat the process for each section.
-Mist remaining sections with water to maintain consistent dampness while styling.
-Let hair air dry, or blow dry with a diffuser.
-For a softer hold with more movement, blend a quarter-size dollop with Curl Defining Milk and rake through wet waves and curls.
-Re-apply mixture until hair feels slippery.
-Scrunch hair upward toward the scalp.
-Let hair air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.
-Gently scrunch again once hair is dry.

-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Moringa Oil: Delivers rejuvenating vitamins and minerals to the follicles of the hair.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.
-Shea Oil: A natural deep conditioner for hair.

Water, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polysorbate 20, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Glycerin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Coco Glucoside, Chitosan, Gellan Gum, Carbomer, Algin, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

why can't I find this on line?  received sample and love it. but every site  Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle [product:madam-cj-walker-beauty-culture-coconut-moringa-oils-curl-whip-styling-souffle] I go to does not have the "Humidity Block curl gel"
Does this product leave your hair feeling/looking greasy?
Need some advice for wavy/curly hair.. I usually straighten my hair but naturally I have wavy curly hair somewhere between a 2B and C type. I love using Bumble and Bumble curl mousse or Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel after washing to jumpstart my curls but always have trouble with second day refresher products I’ve tried sooo many things and my hair always ends up crunchy and dry and not the same. Anything out there that will make it less crunchy or dry/frizzy and put the moisture back in?
Start your review of Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Ghazal A.
Atlanta , GA
I have permed, curly hair. After my first perm, I was on a constant search to find the best products for my new wild, curly 'do. Hence, I stumbled upon these products, and I now use nothing else to take care of my curly hair. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and this curl gel. This gel smells amazing!! Also, a little goes a long way - I just take this gel and run it through my damp curly hair as well as leave some in my hand when I scrunch it. It makes my curls look a lot more defined and definitely decreases frizz as my curls have a tendency to start looking dull and frizzy as the day goes on.
Jeanett A.
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel uploaded by Jeanett A.
I got this Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Morning OilS Curl Whip Styling Souffle in one of my beauty boxes I pay for. It did help my hair from frizz and l love the smell when I get products it has to smell good also for me to use.
Karolina  P.
Conway, SC
I received this product as a sample from Sephora. And unfortunately did not work on my curls it left my curls feeling very sticky and so are my hands to the point where I didn't want to touch my hair. it didn't feel right for my curly hair just because I am mixed and I thought maybe you would actually help me out but unfortunately it made my hair really greasy and sticky.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
My favorite gel of all time. Helps define my curls, while hydrating them & providing shine without weighing them down. Also love to use this when pulling my hair back because it holds without any crunch.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really wanted to love this product. I have naturally curly, very fine, frizzy hair. This product did work to shape and define, but it felt heavy. The heaviness is to be expected from a gel, but since I don't use gel, it wasn't my ideal product.
leticia P.
Kissimmee, FL
Very well made product, i love the way my hair feels while using this, this product made my hair very soft and doesnt leave a crunchy hold, the only reason that i didnt rate 5, is because i dont think my wash and go will last with this product.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel uploaded by Ana S.
These are one of the products that I receive free from Madame CJ Walker beauty culture it is all natural ingredients 100% organic your fights frizz and it blocks humidity or use this every day to define my curls and it works amazing on my hair highly recommend it.
Julie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's difficult for me to find quality products that help keep my corse, naturally curly hair from going frizzy. This product is fantastic at both controlling frizz AND defining my curls. I absolutely LOVE IT and highly recommend it!!! With summer in full swing in South Louisiana this product is a must.
Olivia F.
Lancaster, PA
This is the best curl gel I have ever used in all my life. I worked at sephora for a few years, and I am sad I only tried this when it was on sale as we were removing it from our in store shelves. My curls have never been more defined. The ingredients are curated for ethnic hair - which I feel like often times is overlooked in luxury brands. It’s safe to use on my toddlers curls. It smells incredible and lasts a very long time!
maryann N.
bedford hills
received a sample of this product...I do not have a perm nor do I have curly hair..but this product gave me the look of curly hair and I was able to air dry my hair...just loved it but now i cannot find this product anywhere!