Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

A lightly whipped styling soufflé that moisturizes, revitalizes, and defines lush waves and curls.

Key benefits:
- Blocks humidity and frizz, defining waves and curls
- Provides lightweight, flexible hold and controlled volume
- Fortifies and hydrates hair with pure oils

If you want to know more…
Coconut oil, a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil, deeply penetrates to support hair and boost shine, while moringa oil helps to improve manageability and block out humidity to prevent frizz. These two powerful oils combine in a weightless formula scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and vanilla to provide a flexible, silky hold with controlled volume.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is made without artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, and alcohol. It is cruelty-free, color safe, and great for natural and chemically processed hair.

Suggested Usage:
-Smooth throughout damp or wet hair and scrunch to activate curls.
-Allow to air dry or use a blow dryer, and tousle hair at the roots to increase volume as desired.
-Add up to a few drops of your favorite MCJW Condition, Scent, and Shine Oil to Curl Whip before applying to hair for added moisture and shine.
-Tip: the amount of product needed for optimal results varies by individual and hair type; start with a small amount and increase as needed to achieve your desired effect.

Precautions:
-For external use only.

-Shea Butter: Conditions both hair and scalp.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Moringa Oil: Improves manageability and provides a protective barrier that helps block frizz.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coco Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Algin, Chitosan, Gellan Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-72, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend). *Certified Organic. +Fair Trade.

• I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of c...3 Answers
  • Where are these products sold?2 Answers
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this in my june sephora play box. i instantly feel in love with the scent, its coconut and honeysuckle.this makes my curls look and feel very bouncy and hydrated. the second day curls were goo too, i didnt need to add any more product. this far exceeded my expectations, im definitely using my play card to buy the full size of this.
Carol C.
helotes
Madam CJ Walker Curl Whip Styling Soufflé is hands down the best product tonuse on my hair. My hair is very long and curly/wavy. And ever so unruly getting dreads and tangles if not taken care of. This Soufflé assures my that my curls will be kept, defined, and well taken care of. I recommend to anyone with curly hair. Xox
Tor P.
Concord, CA
This product is absolutely one of my FAVORITE hair styling products! I have very curly hair and this ensures that my hair stays in tight coils every time. I got this from my sephora play box and I could not have been happier. It doesn't make the hair feel heavy, and a little goes a long way. I am currently waiting for my order from Sephora to come in again!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I originally got a sample of this from Sephora, and let me say the sample sizes are amazing. That’s part of what got me hooked. I had enough to work through all my hair, and it was enough for a couple uses. I’ve repurchased several times since then. It works great and helps keep my curly hair in check and soft all day. HG product right here!
Mayra R.
I thought it would make my waves look nice but instead they just flattened out. I tried scrunching but it just started getting frizzy and weighed down. I applied this right out the shower and still the same results. I think this product is better off for people with straight hair that want a bit of texture rather than wavy/curly hair.
Brittany M.
I received this as a sample in the CURLBOSS bag from Sephora. First thing, this product smells heavenly. I was in love with the scent, it smelled like vanilla bean to me, but it was way too heavy for my 2B wavy hair. I think this would work wonders on thicker, type 4 hair, but it definitely wasn't for me.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. I was hesitant due to how thick it was, but very pleasantly surprised! Kept my curls bouncy and not crunchy, and my second day hair was passable and not as frizzy as usual. A little goes a long way and I'm still working through my sample!
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
The smell is great. This doesn’t weigh my curls down at all. It leaves them light and bouncy all day. My only complaint is that the oil tends to separate so if I’m not careful when I open it I get a handful of oil. A little bit goes a long way so the tube lasts awhile
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
This is one of the very best smelling hair product I've ever had. It lasts all day. It also works so well for my naturally curly hair. My curls stay frizz free for 2-3 days and that's amazing!!! I'd highly recommend this to all curly hair gals!!
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
This product did an outstanding job at controlling my frizz without weighing my hair down or giving it a crunchy look. The scent is a little strong though (I personally don’t mind it), so make sure you smell it before deciding on purchasing it!
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut....want to get my hands on this one...as I read the comments looks like it's well worth it... but what type of texture it has? Does it make your hair hard?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where are these products sold?

back