Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

A lightly whipped styling soufflé that moisturizes, revitalizes, and defines lush waves and curls.

Key benefits:
- Blocks humidity and frizz, defining waves and curls
- Provides lightweight, flexible hold and controlled volume
- Fortifies and hydrates hair with pure oils

If you want to know more…
Coconut oil, a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil, deeply penetrates to support hair and boost shine, while moringa oil helps to improve manageability and block out humidity to prevent frizz. These two powerful oils combine in a weightless formula scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and vanilla to provide a flexible, silky hold with controlled volume.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is made without artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, and alcohol. It is cruelty-free, color safe, and great for natural and chemically processed hair.

Suggested Usage:
-Smooth throughout damp or wet hair and scrunch to activate curls.
-Allow to air dry or use a blow dryer, and tousle hair at the roots to increase volume as desired.
-Add up to a few drops of your favorite MCJW Condition, Scent, and Shine Oil to Curl Whip before applying to hair for added moisture and shine.
-Tip: the amount of product needed for optimal results varies by individual and hair type; start with a small amount and increase as needed to achieve your desired effect.

Precautions:
-For external use only.

-Shea Butter: Conditions both hair and scalp.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Moringa Oil: Improves manageability and provides a protective barrier that helps block frizz.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coco Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Algin, Chitosan, Gellan Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-72, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend). *Certified Organic. +Fair Trade.

• I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of c...3 Answers
  • Where are these products sold?2 Answers
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
My hair falls somewhere between curly and I stuck my finger in a lightsocket. 90% of my hair is curly, and then 10% just does what it wants, which is anything from be stick straight one day to spiral curls the next. As a result, I can't use any super heavy or oily products on my hair, or I end up with a stringy oily mess. On the flip side, it is super thick and color treated, so I need something to actually contain the madness. Anything to lightweight does nothing.This is the perfect blend of thick enough to control the madness without making it oily and stringy or hard to the touch. It leaves my hair with a lot of body and movement without letting it go crazy. I absolutely love this product and can not say enough good things about this. I got this in my Play box and have already purchased a full size replacement.
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
I did not like this product. I received it in a Sephora play box and am glad that I didn’t spend much money on it. It’s extremely thick which in turn makes my hair feel really heavy no matter how little I used. I recently permed my hair and was excited about trying this out. I was not impressed.
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I received a sample is this product when I ordered something from Sephora. I didn't like this that much. The souffle cream was quite thick but it could be spread easily. I didn't really notice a smell though. This was really heavy on my afro type hair and it left a white cast on my hair. It also left a film no matter how much or how little I used. I wouldn't recommend and won't ever purchase a full sized.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is by far my favorite volumizing & defining cream I Apply it right after the shower onto my wet/damp hair Defines my Curly hair Helps to improve manageability while blocking out humanity to prevent frizz No one wants frizzy hair has an amazing smell a little goes a long way I do 100% recommend this product
Megan W.
I started using this product after receiving a sample from Sephora and loved how it gave my hair hold and kept the frizzies away. Then I looked at the ingredients and realized that one of the main ones was dimithicone, which as a curly girl is a deal breaker. So, in the trash it went.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff smells amazing first off. I would not recommend if you thin hair or are prone to getting greasy. This is a product for medium to thick, dry/coarse hair people. As with many products like this I would recommend using it sparingly as even on thick hair it is easy to overdo.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use it at least everyday, especially when in the middle of my day when I am running around and need to de-frizz, re-shine and moisturize. It makes my hair look much better instansly, plus it smells so good, light & refreshing ! Love coconuts!
Aria M.
Boston
The smell is my favorite part about this product it’s so buttery and absorbs into my hair quick. It’s not my favorite because it doesn’t do much to my hair but I still use it regardless
Serena G.
Milford, PA
Great product for girls with curls! I usually don't like curl creams as they tend to make my hair crunchy and too textured, while not offering enough hydration for my damaged hair. This product was great! There seems to be a concern that this makes your hair stiff, but I only noticed that when I coated my hair in the product. If you don't apply the product at the roots the product hydrates and works great. The smell is phenomenal! It smells and feels like real coconut whipped cream. A total steal! Will be buying again
Becca S.
I received a sample with my Sephora order. The thing that makes me like this product a lot is the scent, this is one of the products that I’ve tried that have such a amazing scent to vanilla and coconut perfect combo. When it comes down to the product I have wavy hair and I do see how it emphasizes my natural hair texture when applying it to my hair. The only thing I don’t like much is that it does make my hair oily (even though my hair tends to be naturally dry) and due to that I need to be careful how much product I use, If it wasn’t for that It would be one of my faves.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut....want to get my hands on this one...as I read the comments looks like it's well worth it... but what type of texture it has? Does it make your hair hard?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where are these products sold?

back