Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle uploaded by Carol C.Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle uploaded by ana d.Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle uploaded by Gladys D.

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #69 in Curl Enhancing

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled A lightly whipped styling souffle that moisturizes, revitalizes, and defines lush waves and curls. Key benefits:- Blocks humidity and frizz, defining waves and curls- Provides lightweight, flexible hold and controlled volume- Fortifies and hydrates hair with pure oilsIf you want to know more…Coconut oil, a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil, deeply penetrates to support hair and boost shine, while moringa oil helps to improve manageability and block out humidity to prevent frizz. These two powerful oils combine in a weightless formula scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and vanilla to provide a flexible, silky hold with controlled volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is made without artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, and alcohol. It is cruelty-free, color safe, and great for natural and chemically processed hair.

• I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut.......3 Answers
  • Where are these products sold?2 Answers
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've gotten a few of the Madame C.J. Walker products in my Sephora Playboxes and this was one of them. I'm half black, half Korean and have very thick 3B/3C curls. This did a good job of keeping down the frizz. I only noticed a little bit of stiffness, but not crunchiness. My curls still felt mostly soft and touchable. The packaging is cute but nothing special, and all of the CJ Walker products smell amazing. Although it does work about as well as my normal styling cream, I probably wouldn't repurchase, as it's much more expensive. I currently use Cantu Curls coconut cream for about $5 for a large jar, and it works great. Can't mess with success.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this in my june sephora play box. i instantly feel in love with the scent, its coconut and honeysuckle.this makes my curls look and feel very bouncy and hydrated. the second day curls were goo too, i didnt need to add any more product. this far exceeded my expectations, im definitely using my play card to buy the full size of this.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
Madam CJ Walker Curl Whip Styling Soufflé is hands down the best product tonuse on my hair. My hair is very long and curly/wavy. And ever so unruly getting dreads and tangles if not taken care of. This Soufflé assures my that my curls will be kept, defined, and well taken care of. I recommend to anyone with curly hair. Xox
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
Anchorage
This works so well on my frizzy kinky curly hair. The whip is light not adding any extra weight to the hair which allows for the hairs natural curl to spring to life. With MADAM C.J.'s Formula, I get my best most natural hair. "Bring on summer"

#fabfitfun #fff #contest #influenster #summer
Tor P.
Tor P.
This product is absolutely one of my FAVORITE hair styling products! I have very curly hair and this ensures that my hair stays in tight coils every time. I got this from my sephora play box and I could not have been happier. It doesn't make the hair feel heavy, and a little goes a long way. I am currently waiting for my order from Sephora to come in again!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
Smells great but not for coarse hair. This would better suit fine curls that like an airy feel. I wanted to love this product but it left me looking like a poodle. I tried several times and it left my hair puffy and with zero control of styling. This requires a good leave-in and maybe a styling gel. Not better than the Shea Moisture version of this
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Excellent! The texture is rich and fluffy, great coconut smell, works really well on clean hair, great for hydration and keeping frizz down on a twist or braid out. Defines curls and adds a natural shine
Lolly A.
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
Got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box. I was hesitant due to how thick it was, but very pleasantly surprised! Kept my curls bouncy and not crunchy, and my second day hair was passable and not as frizzy as usual. A little goes a long way and I'm still working through my sample!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
This is one of the very best smelling hair product I've ever had. It lasts all day. It also works so well for my naturally curly hair. My curls stay frizz free for 2-3 days and that's amazing!!! I'd highly recommend this to all curly hair gals!!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and frizz-free, it smells amazing, and it doesn't make my curls crunchy. It smells great too! This is great for people with kinky/curly hair, and definitely worth the price.
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut....want to get my hands on this one...as I read the comments looks like it's well worth it... but what type of texture it has? Does it make your hair hard?
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where are these products sold?