Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Whip Styling Souffle

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #62 in Curl Enhancing

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled A lightly whipped styling souffle that moisturizes, revitalizes, and defines lush waves and curls. Key benefits:- Blocks humidity and frizz, defining waves and curls- Provides lightweight, flexible hold and controlled volume- Fortifies and hydrates hair with pure oilsIf you want to know more…Coconut oil, a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil, deeply penetrates to support hair and boost shine, while moringa oil helps to improve manageability and block out humidity to prevent frizz. These two powerful oils combine in a weightless formula scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and vanilla to provide a flexible, silky hold with controlled volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is made without artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, and alcohol. It is cruelty-free, color safe, and great for natural and chemically processed hair.

• I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut.....3 Answers
  • Where are these products sold?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Holliston, MA
My hair falls somewhere between curly and I stuck my finger in a lightsocket. 90% of my hair is curly, and then 10% just does what it wants, which is anything from be stick straight one day to spiral curls the next. As a result, I can't use any super heavy or oily products on my hair, or I end up with a stringy oily mess. On the flip side, it is super thick and color treated, so I need something to actually contain the madness. Anything to lightweight does nothing.This is the perfect blend of thick enough to control the madness without making it oily and stringy or hard to the touch. It leaves my hair with a lot of body and movement without letting it go crazy. I absolutely love this product and can not say enough good things about this. I got this in my Play box and have already purchased a full size replacement.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I've gotten a few of the Madame C.J. Walker products in my Sephora Playboxes and this was one of them. I'm half black, half Korean and have very thick 3B/3C curls. This did a good job of keeping down the frizz. I only noticed a little bit of stiffness, but not crunchiness. My curls still felt mostly soft and touchable. The packaging is cute but nothing special, and all of the CJ Walker products smell amazing. Although it does work about as well as my normal styling cream, I probably wouldn't repurchase, as it's much more expensive. I currently use Cantu Curls coconut cream for about $5 for a large jar, and it works great. Can't mess with success.
Shequeiter S.
Shequeiter S.
Berwyn, IL
I received a sample is this product when I ordered something from Sephora. I didn't like this that much. The souffle cream was quite thick but it could be spread easily. I didn't really notice a smell though. This was really heavy on my afro type hair and it left a white cast on my hair. It also left a film no matter how much or how little I used. I wouldn't recommend and won't ever purchase a full sized.
Serena G.
Serena G.
New York
Great product for girls with curls! I usually don't like curl creams as they tend to make my hair crunchy and too textured, while not offering enough hydration for my damaged hair. This product was great! There seems to be a concern that this makes your hair stiff, but I only noticed that when I coated my hair in the product. If you don't apply the product at the roots the product hydrates and works great. The smell is phenomenal! It smells and feels like real coconut whipped cream. A total steal! Will be buying again
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this in my june sephora play box. i instantly feel in love with the scent, its coconut and honeysuckle.this makes my curls look and feel very bouncy and hydrated. the second day curls were goo too, i didnt need to add any more product. this far exceeded my expectations, im definitely using my play card to buy the full size of this.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
Madam CJ Walker Curl Whip Styling Soufflé is hands down the best product tonuse on my hair. My hair is very long and curly/wavy. And ever so unruly getting dreads and tangles if not taken care of. This Soufflé assures my that my curls will be kept, defined, and well taken care of. I recommend to anyone with curly hair. Xox
Virginia O.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is by far my favorite volumizing & defining cream I Apply it right after the shower onto my wet/damp hair Defines my Curly hair Helps to improve manageability while blocking out humanity to prevent frizz No one wants frizzy hair has an amazing smell a little goes a long way I do 100% recommend this product
jennifer J.
jennifer J.
Anchorage
This works so well on my frizzy kinky curly hair. The whip is light not adding any extra weight to the hair which allows for the hairs natural curl to spring to life. With MADAM C.J.'s Formula, I get my best most natural hair. "Bring on summer"

#fabfitfun #fff #contest #influenster #summer
Tor P.
Tor P.
This product is absolutely one of my FAVORITE hair styling products! I have very curly hair and this ensures that my hair stays in tight coils every time. I got this from my sephora play box and I could not have been happier. It doesn't make the hair feel heavy, and a little goes a long way. I am currently waiting for my order from Sephora to come in again!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
Smells great but not for coarse hair. This would better suit fine curls that like an airy feel. I wanted to love this product but it left me looking like a poodle. I tried several times and it left my hair puffy and with zero control of styling. This requires a good leave-in and maybe a styling gel. Not better than the Shea Moisture version of this
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am crazy about anything that is made of and smells of coconut....want to get my hands on this one...as I read the comments looks like it's well worth it... but what type of texture it has? Does it make your hair hard?
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where are these products sold?