BY MAD4COSMETICS

Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eye Shadow - NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow: Eye Shadow made from minerals that imparts a flawless effervescent pearl effect Texture is finely milled and super fine, gliding on smoothly providing a satiny look and feel Combines intense color and shimmer Packed in powerful mini-jars for maximum portability - Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eye Shadow see more...

• Would you recommend using a primer before applying this? 6 Answers
  • How do you apply this with what brush?3 Answers
  • What is water ? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love Nyx brand. But this pigment is very messy. The reflects are very beautiful but hard to apply perfectly without getting it everywhere. I would still recommend this products but just be careful and make sure to use a good glitter glue let it get tacky before applying
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
These are the most pigmented loose shadows I have used. The colors are so beautiful, I have them in gold and a soft pink. And the color payoff is worth it. The only complaint I have is, they are a little difficult to work with since it is a loose pigment.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Robbins, TN
I absolutely love this. I have almost all of the colors. This one looks wonderful especially for the up and coming fall season. Wears well also. I work 12 hour shifts and I love my eyeshadow, so I add a little in the center of my eye. Looks stunning..
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Newport News, VA
I'm obsessed with all of their shadows to be honest. This color is great for the upcoming fall though. It's super affordable and super pigmented. I would recommend it. Ultra I think is one of the best places to get it since they often have good sales!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are a makeup artist, this is an amazing product to have on you because you can use it for so many things. It's amazing mixed with a clear gloss to achieve any lip color that you want. It is really pigmented and has a pearlescent
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
All of these pigments are amazing and very comparable to high end pigments. I totally love these they go on really well And stay all day long ... This is especially great for green or blue eyes which mine reflect both of .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Now, I don't have this shade specifically but I have other. I love these loose pigments. You have to be really careful because it can become a mess fast. But the pigments can be applied with a primer and the colors pop.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
If your Hispanic this is a must buy ! It work amazing on our skin ! I love NYX !!! I wish we had it more local in my area ! Best believe whenever I can I stock up ! I highly recommend And buy again !!
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best nail polish it ever used it honestly dries sooooo fast and being a parent of a 2 year old girl I needed that 😍😍😍 and it is very inexpensive and comes on alll kinda of colors
Nay G.
Nay G.
This have to be my fave like its so cheap and you can also use it as an highlight well I do you can mix colors to get what you are looking for its just so worth buying
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to apply or does it end up all over your face? What is the best way to apply it?
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Would you recommend using a primer before applying this?
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
How viable is it
PaTrisha R.
PaTrisha R.
Elkhart, IN
How do you apply this with what brush?
Sofie T.
Sofie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do theese stay on alll day?