BY MAD4COSMETICS

Ilinca M.
Greenville, SC
Very nice product! It has a nice shine and stays on well, especially if you use an eye primer. I'd give it a try if you like shimmery/shiny eye shadow.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
The color pay off is so beautiful! I love the realized look and fix plus makes this pigment really pop. It is a loose pigment, so watch the fall out!
Jessica P.
Three Oaks, MI
I love Nyx!! I have all of these loose pigments :) simply amazing :) If you don't already have one you should go out and get some.
Cristal L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love nyx pigments I definitely need to try this one this is a gorgeous color can't wait to get my hands on it๐Ÿ’•
sherry a.
Oxnard, CA
I love the color! (: every girl has to have this!! Make your eye shadow pop out gives it a gorgeous look I look the products from NXY(:
Emely M.
I love NYX!! these are so pigmented and shimmery! A lil goes a long way! and the price makes it even better! Will continue to buy these.
Mariah M.
Florence, AL
I only use this eyeshadow for makeup competitions and I can say this is one of the best eyeshadow to use . It holds really well and the color is amazing.
Niki A.
Monroe, NY
I have not tried this color yet but in the 2 tan colors I have for the nyx loose powders they are ok. Only complaint I have is that they're a mess to try and get out of the tube
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
This is my love, I absolutely love the color transfer, the pigment and how long it stays on my eyes. I want to purchase one in every single color!