Mad Rabbit Soothing Gel

by Mad Rabbit

The healing process for a new tattoo can be irritating.  Other products contain petroleum jelly, which can prevent proper airflow to your tattoo while it heals. Soothe your new ink with Mad Rabbit’s new Soothing Gel.

•  Apply Daily For First Two Weeks
  •  Clear, See-Through Gel
  •  Enjoy the Cooling, Alleviating Sensation

#Madrabbit , anyone know if it has spf ? Any of there products ?
I haven't used this product yet but I recently saw it on shark tank and it looks pretty awesome. Have you tried this?
Start your review of Mad Rabbit Soothing Gel!
Symone L.
New Brunswick, NJ
I use the balms that are amazing, but I used this on a new tattoo, as per the directions, and it caused burning. Wow so much burning. The company advised I wait for it to heal a little bit more but that defeats the purpose, no?
Dylan  F.
Jacksonville, NC
The. Absolute. Best. It’s a little pricey compared to what I’ve used prior, but the results are amazing. I’m being 100 percent honest when I say this, it had my neck tattoo healed up in just 5 days, by just using it twice a day. And this was while working in a kitchen, I recommend this to anyone that has issues with dry cracking skin or issues with tattoos healing. I’m looking forward to using this again when I start my second sleeve.
Joni K.
Pasadena, TX
I saw this company on Shark Tank and just had to try it. I have 13 tattoos and my newest ones were soothed with this ointment and it is a great product! I have also used their enhancing balm and all of their products are natural and clean and have a great scent
Darya B.
Lehi, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is actually pretty good! It helps with healing and it is used 2-4 times a day. Not sure of any improvements as it’s already pretty good! Smells good too! Definitely so his recommend!
Zoish A.
Really great product! Really helps mg tattoos heal, the balm helps keep them vibrant too.
Danielle F.
So, I've always wanted tattoos, but I put them off for years for quite a few reasons - but now I'm 30 and I said, 'eh, f*ck it,' and dove straight into getting tattooed. I had a coworker recommend this soothing gel to me because she said she's used it for all her recent tattoos and it has helped a lot - and she was right! I did look into what kinds of products are best on a fresh tattoo, and both the articles I read and my artist said to stay away from petroleum-based or sticky aftercare products and to get something unscented. I love that this gel is water-based, made with natural ingredients, and has no fragrance. It is literally the PERFECT product to put on a new tattoo. It helped me so much through the itchy phase of my tattoo, and helped it feel soothed. My tattoo looks beautiful, and my skin feels fantastic. Just buy a bottle or two before your next appointment!
Debbie  O.
Everett, WA
I used this after I had my tattoo done. Non greasy. Calmed snd cooled my skin. The only con is it dries a little sticky.
Jenna B.
Cleveland, OH
I love putting this on my fresh healing tattoos after the saniderm stage. It is soothing and helps the itchy stage a lot. My healed tattoos after using are nice and bright.
Rebecca E.
Woodbine, MD
Absolutely favorite tattoo skincare brand. Smooth, not oily and replenishes color of tattoo.
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
I actually haven’t specifically used the soothing gel but the balm product in the tin is SO GOOD that I had to comment in any product I could find. A shark tank success, for sure!! I trust the brand and anything it makes!