Mad Men

by AMC

What is this show about? I've been wanting to start it but I'm not sure.
Anyone else feel such a strong love hate relationship with don draper?
Why do all the great shows end so fast?
Start your review of Mad Men!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This show is intriguing and I love the costume and time period setting, but sometimes it is really slow and I feel like a lot of the plot is implied which sometimes makes it hard to follow.in reviews
I didn't really think I would like the show when I first started watching... By season 2 I was hooked, and I was drooling over all the fabulous dresses...in reviews
Well acted, well written and beautifully produced, this how is one for the ages.in reviews
All I can say is I want more Don and Betty interaction in any capacity - Jon Hamm and January Jones have amazing chemistry. in reviews
I started watching it in season 2 and with the way that it's filmed it takes a while to learn all the story lines and to understand why one character staring at a fruit for five minutes not saying anything is so poignant.in reviews
Katherine M.
Lansing
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well here's another must see Series you'll want to binge! This series was well cast and made, I particularly love the era it is set in. I don't want to say to much but I really wish they would continue this series for a couple more seasons. Highly recommend
Kassandra L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I can't wait for it to come back on!
I can't wait for it to come back on!
Alana R.
AGAWAM, MA
Easily one of my favorite shows ever made. The characters are three dimensional, and the story is subtle, but touching all at the same time.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
I loved this series. He’s so naughty! I love the clothes and items from the time periods. I like how they came up with marketing ideas too. I would stay up and binge watch it! Weird ending. Would watch again!
Cathleen  R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's only one of the best television shows ever produced! The writing, acting, production design, directing are all top notch. I've watched the whole series twice and will eventually watch again. It is intense and dramatic and shows you a world from not too long ago in the 1960's.
Kali R.
Portland, OR
This show ain't for dummies and that's why American needs more programs like it. It's smart, sexy, and political, while at the same time intensely intimate and about the human condition. And yes, it's depressing as all get out. That's what makes it great.
Allison D.
Moreland Hls, OH
I started watching Mad Men when I went on maternity leave. I was 8 months pregnant and bored and thought it would be something to pass the time at home. WOW I was stuck! I literally watched this show all day until Netflix was out of episodes.
Shaynah  K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was pretentious and full of nostalgic cringe boomerisms, but it was still entertaining and had great storylines and character development.
Devon G.
Edina, MN
I love, love, LOVE everything about Mad Men. I am a big fan of the 50s and 60s era, this show was wonderfully done. Fashion and decor are spot on. Jon Hamm and John Slattery were stellar in Mad Men. Definitely worth binge watching!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I really loved this show and the era it was in. I wish they had more shows like this. I was so sad when it got canceled
Ask a question to the Influenster community...