Mad Magazine/Ec Publications uploaded by Daniella R.

Mad Magazine/Ec Publications

1 Year, 6 issues - Absurdity, nonsense, foolishness, senselessness, flippancy, preposterousness, absurdity, and improbability reign supreme in this monthly compendium of political and social satire - and toilet humor. Alfred E. Neuman himself would be proud of you for keeping to your childish roots and subscribing to Mad Magazine. see more...

• Haven't read it in over 20 years, who else loved MAD magazines?☺☺🖒2 Answers
  • "I really enjoy reading this one" in 1 review
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Omg i love this When i was younger could not wait to fold it and see what it was i would buy them with money i earned to bad i didnt keep any of them Mad Magazine/Ec Publications
Melissa G.
One of my favorite magazine publications ever. Non-pc, sometimes offensive humor that you can read and laugh at without feeling guilty because literally NO ONE is off limits.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I just can't let my subscription go! Even though there are less pages and it only comes out about half the months of the year it is still a great magazine! Just as funny as it ever was and worth keeping - we re-read ours all the time our collection goes back decades.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This magazine has always been super funny and has the best cartoons. It's very entertaining and easy to read and relate to. I don't currently have a subscription but I pick it up from time to time if the topics look like I would enjoy them.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Love this magazine, been reading it for years! It's so funny, the writers really know there stuff. Great for fans of pop culture, comedy and it's been around forever. If you want something to make you laugh, definitely pick up a copy of this magazine, you'll be hooked!
Theresa O.
This was one of my favorite magazine's when I was younger- I haven't thought of it in ages, but I am adding it to my list of items to pick up this weekend. I'm looking forward to some good old fashion fun and some belly laughs!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I forgot all about this magazine I use to love it when I was a kid my dad use to read them all the time so that's how i got into them. I'll probably be picking up one soon I'm sure it'll be nostalgic.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island, NY
I used to read these mags when i was younger. So funny and the images are the best. The illustration on the cover is so detailed and it really catches your eye.
Peggy C.
I didn't even know this still existed! I loved reading this as a kid. My favorite part was turning the back cover into a second picture. So entertaining!
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
I actually really don't find any humor in these...I loved the t.v. show way more. Perhaps there is a nostalgia factor that I just don't have.
Nicole A.