Mad Magazine/Ec Publications uploaded by Daniella R.

BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Absurdity, nonsense, foolishness, senselessness, flippancy, preposterousness, absurdity, and improbability reign supreme in this monthly compendium of political and social satire - and toilet humor. Alfred E. Neuman himself would be proud of you for keeping to your childish roots and subscribing to Mad Magazine. see more...

• Haven't read it in over 20 years, who else loved MAD magazines?☺☺🖒1 Answers
  • "I really enjoy reading this one" in 1 review
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has always been super funny and has the best cartoons. It's very entertaining and easy to read and relate to. I don't currently have a subscription but I pick it up from time to time if the topics look like I would enjoy them.
Ruby D.
I love these magazine love the pictures ans I think it's pretty funny would love too one day get a subscription from them.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
I love this magazine. I love the pictures and it makes me feel super vintage when I read it.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This magazine is super funny. A comedy of everything and everyone the show is so good
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bookworm Expert
Omg i love this When i was younger could not wait to fold it and see what it was i would buy them with money i earned to bad i didnt keep any of them Mad Magazine/Ec Publications
Melissa G.
One of my favorite magazine publications ever. Non-pc, sometimes offensive humor that you can read and laugh at without feeling guilty because literally NO ONE is off limits.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Love this magazine, been reading it for years! It's so funny, the writers really know there stuff. Great for fans of pop culture, comedy and it's been around forever. If you want something to make you laugh, definitely pick up a copy of this magazine, you'll be hooked!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I forgot all about this magazine I use to love it when I was a kid my dad use to read them all the time so that's how i got into them. I'll probably be picking up one soon I'm sure it'll be nostalgic.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I used to read these mags when i was younger. So funny and the images are the best. The illustration on the cover is so detailed and it really catches your eye.
Peggy C.
I didn't even know this still existed! I loved reading this as a kid. My favorite part was turning the back cover into a second picture. So entertaining!
Nicole A.