BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid? see more...

Katlyn P.
Fort Wayne
With cute packaging and good results I was very happy with this product. It brightened and tightened my skin and left me feeling more confident. I love that it’s natural. Overall very happy with my purchase.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
The brand sent this and the exfoliating serum and let me just say I LOVED IT!!! I was so sad when I ran out of it because it is pricey but omg it was AMAZING! I cannot wait to re purchase this!
Shawn H.
Rock Hill, SC
I have purchased this serum 4 times from Amazon and Earth Fare. It exceeded my expectations and I will continue to repurchase. Visibly plumps skin, reduces acne scarring, and works well with my moisturizer. Highly recommend.
Katie N.
Saint Francis, MN
This serum has done a pretty good job at getting rid of my sun spots and dark spots I got during pregnancy. I haven’t noticed it doing much for my fine lines but it has definitely brightened up my skin tone.
Megs ☀.
Woodbury
This is the first serum I ever purchased... I love it! I use this in morning under my moisturizer, and it definitely helps my skin hold moisture during the day and gives a nice glow!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I gave this 3 stars because it’s exactly the middle rating. And I only give it that rating because, tonight’s my first night trying this product. I am freaking obsessed with skincare and skincare products, and serums are my absolute favorite because, you can layer multiple products or different types of serums on your face. Like, you can apply a serum that targets each of your skincare problems. Like one for brightening, one for aging, for one toning, one for blemishes... and so on and so fourth. I always want my skin to look supple and luminous, so I am always trying different toning and brightening serums. I was recommended this particular one by a girl who worked at Sephora and I had seen a YouTube video with a girl recommending this. So, I’m going to apply this after washing and toning my face, morning and night for the next few weeks, and check back in. I got mine at Whole Foods and it is relatively affordable. $20 around there. It applies like a jelly serum, where you PAT into your skin and press into it. It’s odorless, doesn’t dry sticky, and dries quickly. I really like how it applies and dries down. Soooo, until further notice!!
kelly B.
This particular mad hippie product took a couple of days to notice that it was changing my skin. Unlike the exfoliating serum and eye cream which I noticed changes the next day. Basically I've seen vast improvement in the clarity of my skin and the way it reacts with my sunscreen.

It does have a slight tingling sensation if you're new to vitamin c serums like I am. It might not be enough vitamin c if you've been using a higher strength.

I've also noticed my pores getting smaller. I'm a mad hippie junky now.
Michaela L.
I am obsessed! This is my absolute favorite serum. Most serums feels oily to me, but this one leaves my skin feeling slightly tacky. I just recently ran out & my skin is definitely paying the price. I like using this after doing an exfoliant at night followed by a light moisturizer... it seems to soak into my skin better that way. My dark spots & redness have faded tremendously after adding this into my routine. I refuse to use any other vitamin c serums after finding this baby!
I am a licensed esthetician, and I have to say, this is one of thee best serums ever! Super gentle and effective! My skin loves this serum. Totally worth it! And I love all the natural ingredients. I would totally recommend
Kelsey P.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first Vitamin C serum I've tried so I don't have much to compare it to, but I've noticed my skin it more even and glowy since I've started using it. I only had one issue with this product which was my own fault BUT do not put this product on before you plan on spending hours in the sun. It ended up leaving a rash across my face that took a couple days to clear up. I did resume using this product once it cleared up though and haven't had issues sense. I stick to using this only at night.
Maeve G.
Can anyone explain how you fit this into your skin routine? I know the pH is important and I'd love further clarification.
Carla J.
Does this really work?
Carla J.
What is the smell like?
Tammy W.
Edgar
I really don't take pills for my health but do these really work
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Looking for a good Vitamin C+E Serum. Wanting to use this during the day with my moisturizer and retinol and moisturizer at night. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum, Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - Travel Size - 0.12 oz, or Caudalie Anti Wrinkle Defense Serum??