BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid? see more...

• I am 18 but I feel like I need some serum to fight aging....1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on aging skin? I'm mostly concerned ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial oil to help with an...1 Answers
haylley T.
reynoldsburg, OH
This product is absolutely incredible! In just a few weeks my skin is bright, and clear! The other day I applied BB cream, and you'd have thought I used foundation! It has helped my hyper-pigmentation, acne scars, and overall brightness of my skin. I can't say enough good things!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
It was my first time to order this Vit. C Serum. At first I am so skeptical to try this on my face since I have a very sensitive acne scar prone skin. I worked 12hours every night and it makes my face looks so stressed and tired. So I decided to try on this product. During my first application I felt that the pores on my face tightened up after a week I was surprised that my husband noticed my face. He told me that my acne scar is healing better and faster and my face brightens up. I don't look that stress and I don't get breakouts in this product. I tried a lot of acne scar products in the stores but none of them works it only aggravated my acne condition that is why I am so happy that finally something is working on my face
Sarah M.
College Sta, TX
Love what it does to my skin. Super refreshing and doesn’t leave my face feeling tacky prior to makeup application. I have only been using it for a couple of weeks but so far I approve. Would buy again!
Kourtney C.
Spencer, WV
I think this is a product that's going to see some big exposure soon. It's a really great Vit C, good formula, Playa well with others and is super affordable. I really think this is comparable ( performance wise) to DE 🤷‍♀️
Stephanie C.
Williamsburg , VA
The verdict is still out on this one... been using it on and off for a few weeks. I love the ingredients and the way it makes my skin feel but I think it's making me break out. Still trying to figure it out but definitely hope it's not because of the ingredient list!
Cláudia N.
I was looking for a serum on internet and then I see this and after I had found this at marshalls, and now I am in love with this serum, I love the texture, the smell and how it is working for my face
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
I've been wanted to get some more natural skin care and makeup, and I went to Whole Foods and was recommended this one! I have some dark spots I'd like to even out so Vitamin C sounded great! It doesn't dramatically change my skin over night but it does look brighter and more even the next day. It's really calming and gentle. It also is super liquidy so a little gets your whole face. And it dries pretty tacky so an oil or moisturizer really gels well on top of it. It hasn't blown me away... but it gets the job done and the smell is amazing so I really like to use this!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I decided to purchase this face serum after reading the reviews (on several sites). I needed an extra boost for my oily, acne prone skin. After cleansing my face in the morning (dermalogica medibac cleanser), I apply a small amount all over my face, careful to avoid the eye and lip area. I let my sink absorb the serum and apply my moisturizer afterwards. In a week, I've noticed how much smoothr my skin feels, it feels tighter, my breakouts have decreased, and overall, it looks healthier. My night routine is the same as my morning routine. I definitely recommend this product!
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
By far one of the best vitamin C serums I have used. After a few weeks of research, I fell on this product and haven't had any complaints. Like others, this does dry out your skin, so a good moisturizer is needed. I've tried a few different product similar to this and I feel this this is a great brand and product and, dare I say, better than some high end brand.
Nicole O.
Someone told me recently that using vitamin c serum can drastically reduce and scarring, so I search for an affordable serum and finds this one. let me tell you, my scars have diminished a lot and it also feels great to port this on every night. I've even used it as a primer/ moisturizer before makeup application! great pharmacy find!!
Maeve G.
Can anyone explain how you fit this into your skin routine? I know the pH is important and I'd love further clarification.
Tammy W.
Edgar
I really don't take pills for my health but do these really work
Carla J.
What is the smell like?
Carla J.
Does this really work?
Lynn E.
Has anyone used this on aging skin? I'm mostly concerned about its affect on fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.