BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid? see more...

• I am 18 but I feel like I need some serum to fight aging....2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on aging skin? I'm mostly concerned ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial oil to help with an...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the best vitamin C serums on the market and it’s a great price! It brightens your skin over night and reduces pigment with longer use. Acne scars will do away with this!
Alexis L.
I recently purchased this product on amazon due to the amazing reviews and decent pricing in comparison to other serums. This product has amazing ingredients that you can truly feel when you put it on. I highly recommend!
Shawn H.
Rock Hill, SC
I have purchased this serum 4 times from Amazon and Earth Fare. It exceeded my expectations and I will continue to repurchase. Visibly plumps skin, reduces acne scarring, and works well with my moisturizer. Highly recommend.
April M.
Love Love Love! Keeps face looking and feeling fresh, youthful, and hydrated. A little bit goes a long way- a dime size is usually perfect. Can cause skin to be oily if not used in moderation. Great to use when seasons are changing. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
Kelsey R.
princeton
I love this serum at night when my skin is super dry! It feels like a lot when you first put it on but it absorbs over night and leaves my skin feeling so soft!!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
The brand sent this and the exfoliating serum and let me just say I LOVED IT!!! I was so sad when I ran out of it because it is pricey but omg it was AMAZING! I cannot wait to re purchase this!
Ashlei W.
I really like the way this serum feels on my skin. Goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling soft but I didn’t notice a difference in my skin at all after 6 weeks of continual use.
haley r.
greenville
My absolutely favorite vitamin c serum!! I got this as a recommendation from Stephanie Nicole on Facebook. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin esp my discoloration since using this.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I gave this 3 stars because it’s exactly the middle rating. And I only give it that rating because, tonight’s my first night trying this product. I am freaking obsessed with skincare and skincare products, and serums are my absolute favorite because, you can layer multiple products or different types of serums on your face. Like, you can apply a serum that targets each of your skincare problems. Like one for brightening, one for aging, for one toning, one for blemishes... and so on and so fourth. I always want my skin to look supple and luminous, so I am always trying different toning and brightening serums. I was recommended this particular one by a girl who worked at Sephora and I had seen a YouTube video with a girl recommending this. So, I’m going to apply this after washing and toning my face, morning and night for the next few weeks, and check back in. I got mine at Whole Foods and it is relatively affordable. $20 around there. It applies like a jelly serum, where you PAT into your skin and press into it. It’s odorless, doesn’t dry sticky, and dries quickly. I really like how it applies and dries down. Soooo, until further notice!!
Lauren K.
Fort Lauderdale
So amazing! Other vitamin c serums made my skin oily, but not this one! I notice my skin is brighter and more hydrated since using it! Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
Maeve G.
Can anyone explain how you fit this into your skin routine? I know the pH is important and I'd love further clarification.
Carla J.
What is the smell like?
Tammy W.
Edgar
I really don't take pills for my health but do these really work
Carla J.
Does this really work?
Ester B.
I am 18 but I feel like I need some serum to fight aging. Does anyone recommen using serum at this age?