BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid? see more...

• I am 18 but I feel like I need some serum to fight aging....1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on aging skin? I'm mostly concerned ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial oil to help with an...1 Answers
Rachel S.
I noticed a small improvement in skin vibrancy after using for about a month. My favorite thing about this serum is that it leaves my skin nice and hydrated without feeling sticky or heavy. For the price I don’t know if I would purchase again.
Samantha S.
Fullerton
Started seeing even tone and coloring in my whole face within a week of using it. It met all my expectations and even helped with scarring. I bought at Whole Foods and have definitely recommended it to friends
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
The brand sent this and the exfoliating serum and let me just say I LOVED IT!!! I was so sad when I ran out of it because it is pricey but omg it was AMAZING! I cannot wait to re purchase this!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I am loving the vitamin c serum it has lightened my acne scars and has done wonders for my skin! It is also natural and a reasonable price point! Really loving this!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I sampled a friends bottle of this when I was visiting her and loved the way it felt going on and how it looked under my make up. She said it was already making her skin brighter! I currently use drunk elephant but will likely purchase this when I run out as it’s so much cheaper!
Lauren K.
Fort Lauderdale
So amazing! Other vitamin c serums made my skin oily, but not this one! I notice my skin is brighter and more hydrated since using it! Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the best vitamin C serums on the market and it’s a great price! It brightens your skin over night and reduces pigment with longer use. Acne scars will do away with this!
April M.
Love Love Love! Keeps face looking and feeling fresh, youthful, and hydrated. A little bit goes a long way- a dime size is usually perfect. Can cause skin to be oily if not used in moderation. Great to use when seasons are changing. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
Grace F.
Louisville, KY
This product is absolutely amazing. I have been using it for about a month. My skin glows and my wrinkles are reduced. I have received compliments on my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and not greasy. I love it and can't wait to try their other products.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I gave this 3 stars because it’s exactly the middle rating. And I only give it that rating because, tonight’s my first night trying this product. I am freaking obsessed with skincare and skincare products, and serums are my absolute favorite because, you can layer multiple products or different types of serums on your face. Like, you can apply a serum that targets each of your skincare problems. Like one for brightening, one for aging, for one toning, one for blemishes... and so on and so fourth. I always want my skin to look supple and luminous, so I am always trying different toning and brightening serums. I was recommended this particular one by a girl who worked at Sephora and I had seen a YouTube video with a girl recommending this. So, I’m going to apply this after washing and toning my face, morning and night for the next few weeks, and check back in. I got mine at Whole Foods and it is relatively affordable. $20 around there. It applies like a jelly serum, where you PAT into your skin and press into it. It’s odorless, doesn’t dry sticky, and dries quickly. I really like how it applies and dries down. Soooo, until further notice!!
Maeve G.
Can anyone explain how you fit this into your skin routine? I know the pH is important and I'd love further clarification.
Tammy W.
Edgar
I really don't take pills for my health but do these really work
Carla J.
What is the smell like?
Carla J.
Does this really work?
Lynn E.
Has anyone used this on aging skin? I'm mostly concerned about its affect on fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.