Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum

by Mad Hippie

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid?

How long does a bottle of this product last on average?
Does this help for dark spots?
Has anyone heard of the brand [product:mad-hippie-skin-care-eye-cream-0.5oz]? Does it work really well? For dark circles and under eye bags? Or would the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum be better?
Start your review of Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum!
Allentown, PA
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Keira H.
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Keira H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far it’s just ok. I will say my skin has been more clear and the bags under my eyes are not as bad and I feel more confident without makeup. HOWEVER I also started using the new bliss moisturizer along side it so that could play a role as well. This has good consistency but it leaves my skin more matte than dewy and glowy but it’s also pretty moisturizing if that makes sense. Good for the price overall. I have no foundation or concealer on here.
Nashua, NH
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum uploaded by August Q.
This is definitely my favorite vitamin C serum that I have tried!! I should mention that I have sensitive acne prone skin and this didn’t make me break out or make my skin irritated. It helped get rid of most of my acne scars and discoloration. Although this product is a bit pricey I think it’s a great investment. If you want a smooth supple and even complexion this will get you closer to your goal!
Wallins Creek, KY
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Christy S.
Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitmin C Serum is a luxurious treat! This serum stands and delivers! Made with an upfliting antioxidant blend of vitamin C and E; Mad Hippie helps achieve a smooth and radiant appearance. Comes in a bottle with an easy dispense dropper, reasonably priced, this is a sensational serum! Application requires lightly massaging serum into face morning and night. This product also contains ferulic acid and konjac root that soften and smooth. A subtle airy scent and cruelty free; I can't say enough great things about Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitamin C Serum. I recommend this product as it is also part of my skin care regimen.
Asbury Park , NJ
I am obsessed with this serum! It really is magic in a bottle. Though it is a bit on the pricey end, I have to say it is so worth it! My dermatologist recommended it to me and my skin has changed so much over the past few months of using this. It is much smoother and I can see how much my skin has cleared up. I am very impressed with how all the ingredients in this bottle works so well together. Just bought my second bottle of this and will be continuing to use this for a while.
Pawtucket, RI
I absolutely love this serum! I’ve tried a handful of Vit C serums but they always broke me out. This is brightening, non-tacky, and after several weeks, I’m still clear - AND my skin tone has evened out significantly. I even use this with a Derma roller, which is often contraindicated due to how irritating Vit C can be, with zero irritation or redness the next day. Can’t recommend it highly enough for sensitive, acne prone skin!
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I got a wax earlier this week and it burned my lip. This serum made my new skin appear in a matter of days and the burn is literally almost gone. It definitely helps with cell turnover so new skin can come quicker. It does make my skin appear brighter and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a lightweight consistency so it is good for all skin types in my opinion
Murrieta, CA
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Cheryl C.
I am a 54-year-old half Asian female, with fine lines around my eyes and hyperpigmentation from the sun & aging. The sun spots were starting to look like freckles. I started using Mad Hippie vitamin C serum about two weeks ago, and it is the only vitamin C serum that has worked in reducing the appearance of fine lines, but mostly my age/sunspots. I love this product, and highly recommend it to anyone regardless of their skin’s condition. It goes on and absorbs into the skin beautifully. Does not leave a tacky feeling after application like most other serum‘s can and will do. This is now a permanent part of my skin care routine.
Reno
Love! This serum goes on so thin and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or cakey. I wash my face this use this serum under my moisterizer. I have noticed an overall difference in my skin tone after about am month of continuous use. It seems pricey for such a small tincture but a little bit goes a very long way. I am now on my second bottle and will continue to buy!
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is a daily for me. I had dry flakey skin around my nose and smile lines. After using this I do not have the dry skin or redness. Super easy to apply. Put a couple drops in your palm and smooth over skin. I let it soak in for a minute or two and apply moisturizer. Absorbs quickly and does not look or feel greasy. I recomend this to everyone!
New Castle, CO
I got this for Christmas and I'm so glad I did. It's fantastic! It has faded my acne scars significantly. I love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin feels so smooth and hydrated after every use. It doesn't make the oily parts of my face any more oily either. It's a little expensive for my liking but totally worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mission Viejo, CA
21 days ago
Trulee R. • 14 days ago
Can’t speak on their eye cream but the vitamin c serum was good. Noticed my skin looks brighter!
Clemson, SC
2 months ago
Leanne H. • a month ago
Yes, I have tried a lot of different ones and have the best results with this. I’ve used it for a couple years now and every time I take a break from it, I regret it. It’s also more hydrating than most C I’ve tried so I kind of feel like it’s a two in one.