BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 8 actives with konjac root, ferulic & hyaluronic acid. More active. More results. Uplifting antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens & smoothes the skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What is Ferulic Acid? see more...

Mariah M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to try it on my hyper-pigmentation and acne scars. I had moderate scaring and discoloration. I used the serum every morning and night. It was the first vitamin C brightening serum I had ever tried. I didn't notice any tingle or skin irritation while using it. It smelled fresh and left my skin feeling tight and luminous. After I used the whole bottle over a months time, I was actually disappointed that I didn't seem more of a change in the tone of my skin. There were slight changes to my hyper-pigmentation, but I didn't buy a second bottle. I decided to tried a more concentrated formula from another brand. I would recommend this serum if you have light sun spots or minimal discoloration, but if you have deeper tones of discoloration, go with a retinal serum.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
I have
only just started using this product two nights ago and only at night. I
saw results within the first morning. I am 25 years old; however, I
have rather weathered skin from acne (and all the chemicals i've used on
my face to combat it), sun damage, and fine lines from sleeping on my
side, alcohol you name it. My pores are large, and my skin is noticeably
dull and dehydrated. Within the first use I noticed a brightness and
firmness to my skin. The fine lines around my eyes are considerably
filled in, that's where I have noticed the most improvement. I have used
a retinol for months and the results, if any, pale in comparison to
this natural product. I've even noticed my pores APPEAR smaller. I'm
extremely pleased with the results so far and will continue to use this!
I do not struggle with acne in the way that i used to but i would
consider my skin sensitive to new products. This product has not made me
breakout
BreAnne H.
This is my favorite vitamin c serum that I've used. I definitely noticed this brightening my skin as I used it and it was very pleasant under makeup and just on the skin in general. I have sensitive skin and it didn't seem to irritate it at all. I have also used the Drunk Elephant C-Firma serum and I find that I enjoy the Mad Hippie product more solely based on the fact that they do the same thing but this is like 3 times less expensive. I get mine from Vitacost but you can also order directly from their website. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try out a vitamin c serum for the first time.
Ashlee M.
Ventura , CA
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum I’ve been using this product on my face for about two and a half months now. So far so good! My older sister turned me on to this brand... I had noticed that her skin looked amazingly glowy and bright. She said it was from this product so I had to try because I, being 40, had noticed my skin began to look dull. I use this in the am before my moisturizer and use tretinoin cream at night. I love the light, soft, fresh feel that it gives my skin. It’s very easy to spread and doesn’t feel sticky,but very moisturizing. I haven’t noticed my brown spot going away yet, but my skin does appear brighter and healthier. I haven’t broken out from it either which is great since I have super oily skin! My mom even commented that my skin looked beautiful a week ago! So I will repurchase and keep up with this regime.
coupon f.
orange
Where do I begin! This is my 2nd purchase of it already. This product is simply wonderful. It does exactly what it says it does. It brightens my undereyes, provides hydration, reduces scarring, and even helps clear acne. It's too good to be true. It's pricey but completely worth it. I actually noticed a difference in my skin when using vs when not using it. One of my all time favorites.
Cristal G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
One of my holy grail products! I can’t live without it. I find it's a bit pricey for the amount of product it comes with but it's been a lifesaver. I've been using it for almost a year and it has helped my acne prone skin tremendously. It still has a long way to go but it definitely has made a huge difference in my scars and small bumps on my cheek. Definitely, recommend it!
Anna M.
I wanted a cleaner option than my ole henrickson vitamin C serum, so decided to try this. It gently brightens and smooths and goes on beautifully under makeup. I use it every morning and have somewhat sensitive skin. This has caused no breakouts and I can tell the tone of my skin is more even and scaring is reduced, which are my primary goals with a vitamin C serum.
alexandria j.
As a self proclaimed Hippie Glam/skin addict, I have a responsibility to tell you about this amazing Serum by Mad Hippie.
This is my first time using a Mad Hippie skin product so I chose their Vitamin C Serum.

It is an antioxidant blend that brightens, tightens and smoothes the skin.
Genuine Flower Power, Natural Antioxidants and Active Essentials work hand in hand to prevent the signs of aging.
It contains B Actives, Konjac Root, Ferulic Root and my personal fave Hyaluronic Acid.

Mad Hippie is Vegan, Cruelty Free and GMO Free.

Personally, Vitamin C products have been extremely helpful with removing any discoloration on my face such as a sunspot from previous tanning when I didn't know any better.
I would also use this on my neck or décolletage because IMO my theory is, if it's good enough for my face, it's good enough for my other body parts.

$1.00 from every websale is dedicated to *Save The Elephants Wildlife Fund*! How awesome is that?! 💛🐘
Carolyn B.
Using this stuff just makes me happy! It’s bright on my bathroom counter and has quality ingredients I can feel good about putting on my skin. I get bang for my buck with this product and can tell a difference in my skin radiance when using vs not using. Definitely recommend.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I have really enjoyed adding this serum into my daily routines. I felt very comfortable with the price point and trust that it is going to help my acne scars. I can already begin to see a difference. It has a very pleasant smell and is relaxing to use.
Maeve G.
Can anyone explain how you fit this into your skin routine? I know the pH is important and I'd love further clarification.
Carla J.
Does this really work?
Carla J.
What is the smell like?
Tammy W.
Edgar
I really don't take pills for my health but do these really work
Ester B.
I am 18 but I feel like I need some serum to fight aging. Does anyone recommen using serum at this age?