BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMad Hippie
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 102 oz

Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz

by Mad Hippie

Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitamin A Serum 1.02 fl. oz. (a)

How effective is Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz with stress related cystic acne?
Can I use this serum AND a retinol in my nightly routine? I just realized that Vitamin A is a form of retinol, right? If so, is this too much? Im so confused right now. 😩
I have been using mad hippie products and I love them. I’ve been using the exfoliating serum with my night time routine. I’m almost out of it, and I want to switch it up and buy the vitamin A serum this time around, but I’m not sure if it would be better or not. I’m wondering if anyone knows which one of the two are better, the mad hippie exfoliating serum, or the vitamin A serum?
Start your review of Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz!
Shama P.
This is the first Vitamin A serum that I have tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I have used this for almost a year and it has helped with my skin tremendously! It's helped with brightening, firming and the overall glow of my skin. I saw results within a week! It's a great serum to try out, considering what it offers! I would definitely repurchase once I run out.
darya I.
Kitchener, ON
I love Mad Hippie products and that they are vegan and cruelty free and great quality! Vitamin A Serum has a nice texture not too thick but not too runny and makes the skin bright and smooth :)
Genia K.
Toronto, ON
Love this brand and how clean the ingredients are! Honestly so good for sensetive skin. I've never had any issues with reactions it's gentle but effective. Great in a night time routine. Great price point and is amazing for tightening and brightening your skin. And it has a bit of a floral smell but that goes away really quickly
Kim B.
Kelowna, CA
Absolutely love what this brand stands for and the way their products work! The vitamin A serum is perfectly glorious. The smell and feel of this luxurious but natural serum. This serum exceeded all my expectations for a healthier, more natural serum that drastically improves the look and overall health of your skin! Hats off to MadHippie 😍🥰
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
A wonderful serum! Uses hydroxypinacolone retinoate (HPR), which offers the same benefits as other retinoids without the irritation.
Kareem S.
Greenwich, CT
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz uploaded by Kareem S.
I didn't notice a scent. However, the texture is nice and it absolutely does what the maker says it will do. I have the kind of skin where nothing works on it for any reason. Lol. This works.🌟
Melody  M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz uploaded by Melody  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I first tried Mad Hippie: Vitamin A serum I wasn’t a big fan of the product. However, as I was started to use the product regularly I started to like this the feel. I felt that it made my skin feel softer. I did have a smaller bottle, because I wasn’t sure I was going to like the product. As I’m getting closer to end of the original bottle I decided to get a full size bottle. The price point is pretty good. However, the product is not for everyone. I wasn’t a big fan of the scent, but it grew on me. I might try something else later, but I’m sticking with Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum.
Jazmin L.
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz uploaded by Jazmin L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mad hippie products are the best! Especially the vitamin c serum (which I’ve already reviewed) and this vitamin a serum. I’ve tried retinol serums here and there and this one works the best with my sensitive skin. It’s a good retinol serum to start off with. The key ingredients in this product are: HPR, phytoceramide, sodium hyaluronate, oat beta glucan, and aloe vera. This product exfoliates the skin, improves the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin, softens wrinkles and fades brown spots.
Evgeniya  P.
Newberry, FL
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz uploaded by Evgeniya  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is very comfortable on skin. I have repurchased it several times because it truly works. Makes my skin smooth and evens out the tone. It is a part of my night time routine. [product:mad-hippie:-vitamin-a-serum,-1.02-oz]Mad Hippie
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Mad Hippie: Vitamin A Serum, 1.02 oz uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the name and super cute packaging. Definitely use a strong, thick moisturizer after use as this will dry out your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber F.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Leah B. il y a 2 ans
I would love to know too!😊
Alexandra K.