BY MAD HIPPIE

Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care Vitamin A Serum 1.02 fl. oz. (a) see more...

Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I swear I saw the biggest change in my sling when I started using this!! My pores shrunk and my skin became more even toned and the small wrinkles around my eyes vanished. I follow the instructions and add my vitamin e moisturizer after and I’m loving how my skin looks. I got it on sale from Chamberlins but I’d be willing to pay full price now I know it works. I highly recommend it. And the fact it’s a holistic brand that doesn’t test on animals makes it even better.
Valeria R.
This is great gentle AHA serum. It’s so gentle yet effective I can immediately see results on my skin and plan on using it for a long time. Nothing beats those ingredients.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Just started using this serum (my fiert Mad Hippie product) So far I really like the consistency, its fast absorbing and I wake up with my skin smooth...can't wait to see my small wrinkles disapear... will update!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Love this serum! It brightens my skin and leaves it soft and supple. It's gentle and effective and I use it again and again! I bought this at my local health food store and I would buy it again for sure!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I used this product through thick and thin for approximately three months to get the best idea of its promised effects. I jumped right into using it nightly.
It's very gentle and didn't cause any redness or peeling despite the daily use and my having sensitive skin.
It smells almost exactly like Flonase (allergy nasal spray) which is yeasty, earthy, slightly floral. Dissipates once applied to the skin.
Absorbs quicky and completely. I didn't notice an issue when applying my Clinique gel moisturizer over it. I waited about 5-10 minutes post application to use the moisturizer, per the listed instructions.
Within just two months, I noticed a difference in old acne scars/discoloration. Granted, I don't have icepick scarring or anything like that. My scarring is just pink/purple and redness that lingers. I'm quite pale, so any bit of discoloration shows twofold on me. However, it lightened noticably. My skin also had significantly increased firmness and fullness.
I didn't really noticed a difference in my forehead lines (I don't really have any other lines or wrinkles).
It didn't help at all with the occasional breakouts I get (one or two small whiteheads here and there). They're not overly noticable, but are annoying and I was hoping this, as a Vitamin A product, would take care of that. In fact, this CAUSED an INCREASE in my breakouts.
For this price, don't bother. There are much better retinoids on the market.
Lisa G.
I absolutely love this!! I have been using this for a few weeks now my face feels so soft and my fine lines and wrinkles are starting to diminish. I love all natural products I just don't use harsh chemicals on my skin anymore finally at age 52 I've learned a few things about skin care.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for almost a month now. Love the ingredients in this product. So far it's been great and I had no issues. They say your skin can take some time adjusting but it's been gentle to my skin. I would definitely recommend to others. Price isn't bad compared to others.
Jennifer M.
Hagerstown
I am now a Mad Hippie devotee! I wanted a natural based line that was also affordable. I’ve been using the Vit A serum along w the Vit C serum for two months and my skin has transformed! Dark spots have lightened, my cheeks have firmed, the wrinkles above my nose have smoothed. I have used a much more expensive brand but this worked just as well if not better.
Jennifer J.
Overall I really like this serum and do feel like it benefits my skin. I love the vitamin C a bit more, but find my skin is best if I alternate the vitamin C serum with the vitamin A every few nights. Mad Hippie is an excellent line. Clean products that work!
Sandi A.
Woodstock
Every good skin care plan should include a Vitamin C serum. The entire Mad Hippie product line is made with natural ingredients. This product is the second thing I put on my skin after washing my face. My skin is brighter and dark spots have faded since I added this to my lineup.