Mad Hippie

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products...
126 Reviews
5 / 5
I have tried a lot of vitamin c serum before and it is one of the few that do not break me out. It has a nice pleasant scent and does not become sticky or greasy after applied. I use it in the morning and it makes my skin smooth and pumped! I have some dark spots and serious dark circles and this vitamin c serum helps improved as well!
5 / 5
I was very excited to try this because it combined Vitamin C and ferulic acid. Research has shown that when combined, they provide a powerful antioxidant protection. This combination also helps stabilize Vitamin C, making it less likely to irritate your skin and increasing its photoprotection. The serum more affordable than many other serums with similar benefits and includes other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, konjac root powder, Vitamin E, aloe, chamomile flower extract, and sage. The product is clean and free from harmful ingredients. This serum is very hydrating and gentle, making it suitable for sensitive skin. This did not cause any irritation or make my skin sensitive. It made my skin very plump, supple and hydrated.
5 / 5
The packaging was adorable and clearly stated all ingredients. The texture was smooth and went on easily. No strong scent and after a few weeks I think this product was effective.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This Vitamin C serum is one of my favorites right now. It's a gentle lightweight serum. It layers well with the rest of my skincare regimen. I can use it day and night without it irritating my skin. When I use it in the mornings, I have no issues with applying makeup over it. It's a firming and smoothing serum that brightens up my complexion, too. All in all, this is an excellent product and it's really affordable. I definitely recommend it!
5 / 5
Such pretty packaging with a man effective formula! Light citrus scent and smooth gel like formula. Absolutely love how it immediately brightens my skin and nourishes.
5 / 5
This is one of the best vitamin C serums in the market. It comes in a dark bottle to prevent light penetration and preserve the product. Is very easy to apply with a light liquid texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It works amazing for dark spots and overall skin complexion.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is a fine serum and didn’t cause any issues but I didn’t see any real impact either. The concentration is low and the derivatives don’t do much to stabilize from what I can tell. Could be a good starter serum though. Easy to apply and no lasting scent or stickiness
5 / 5
I'm really enjoying this serum. It is really effective! It spreads evenly over my face. The ingredients are pure. Just don't forget to dampen your face a little as in the beginning I was putting it on straight with nothing else and it made my face a tiny bit red in spots.
5 / 5
Why pay in excess for a vitamin C when this vitamin C is so affordable and just as good as any other medical grade vitamin C serum out there. It goes on so easy and feels so hydrating. It’s also void of bad ingredients. This company strives to produce good clean products and it delivers quality
5 / 5
I’ve used this for about 2 weeks and have noticed my skin glowing. I don’t get much of a scent from it. The product goes on really smoothly. I love mad hippie for the natural ingredients.