BY MAD HIPPIE

An antioxidant blend, formulated to brighten, tighten and smooth the skin, while reducing wrinkles and dark spots. The key ingredient is sodium ascorbic phosphate (STAY-CR 50), more stable and bioavailable than the traditional L-Ascorbic acid. Other... see more...

Tristan B.
Eugene
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have been using this for about 1 week now. I did a lot of research into vitamin C serums. I had heard of this one, and it came up often. In terms of price and quality you can’t go wrong. Other vitamin C serums that are comparable are triple or quadruple the price. It goes on very well, it is a bit sticky but once it dries it is fine. I would very much recommend this product for an anti-aging serum.
Cleo C.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this Vitamin C serum for about 2 weeks now and I've already noticed an incredible difference in my skin's firmness and brightness!

I will be doing a update here after a month of usage! 🙂
Reagan B.
Cleveland
This serum works well to promote healthy skin infused with vitamin C. I would recommend it to anyone who has been looking to improve their complexion.