Mad Hippie Skin Care Eye Cream 0.5oz

by mad hippy skin care

-With peptides, ceramides, pomegranate &- white tea-Complex that reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes-Peptide designed to quickly reduce the appearance of both discoloration &- wrinkles around the eyes-Provides thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin-Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, believed to mediate the effects of ultraviolet rays &- even skin tone

Advanced peptide with skin rejuvenating benefits.; Improve the appearance of the under eye region.; Helps even skin tone & reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.; Works to moisturize & soothe the skin.; *No animal testing. **Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mad Hippie Skin Care Eye Cream 0.5oz!
Michelle N.
Pompano Beach , FL
Mad Hippie Skin Care Eye Cream 0.5oz uploaded by Michelle N.
This eye cream is a game changer y’all! I love how smooth and hydrated it leaves my under eyes. I’ve been using it religiously for two months and I’ve seen a change in my eye puffiness ( I’m a night owl and go to bed really late sometimes, I know not good 🥴 for my skin) I also like to use this eye cream before I apply makeup for a little pick me up in the morning ☀️ it’s a must for me ☺️Mad Hippie Eye Cream 5 oz
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
Mad Hippie Skin Care Eye Cream 0.5oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Excelente crema para los ojos. Te los hidrata tanto que las bolsitas de al día siguiente no se ven. La línea es tan buena que la piel completamente aclara. Me encanto esta línea que es sumamente orgánica
darya I.
Kitchener, ON
Mad Hippie Skin Care Eye Cream 0.5oz uploaded by darya I.
I like it! I have been using it for a few weeks now and I haven’t noticed much difference yet but it feels nice on my skin and has a pleasant scent.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I recently started using this product, I really like the fragrance, as well as the contour of my eyes looks firmer, brighter and healthier, I love the brand and its philosophy.
Melanie D.
Grapevine, TX
One of the best eye creams on the market. It is affordable but you get high end quality in this eye cream. It really helps to smooth out the skin and just makes the face feel instantly better.
Vicki M.
Boulder, CO
This is an excellent Eye Care Cream. It moisturizes and absorbs well enough to apply makeup that goes on without a problem. The scent is pleasant and the ingredients are all natural. A little goes a long way, the only issue is that it is too expensive to use all the time!
Andrea  C.
Roswell, GA
This eye cream had all of the ingredients I was looking for, especially peptides and vitamin C. It does actually smooth the skin under my eyes! My only complaint is that it says not to use this on your eyelids... But it's an eye cream. Just don't get it on your eyeballs and you'll be fine!
Stacie R.
One of my favorite lines I use mad Hippie Vitimin A after being in the sun I use the eye cream and I use the vitimin C I love that it’s all organic and the packaging is adorable not the best smells but I’m ok with that the price is good for the quality they offer
Erika M.
Works wonders on my tired mom eyes and gives perfect hydration. Definitely my favorite eye cream
JB B.
Their stuff is the best! This is a little stickier than some of the other products, but the ingredients are dynamite. I wish they moved to a different dispenser that was more environmentally friendly, however the ease of dispensing (which is criticized online) is not accurate. It is very easy to use and control.

Looking for your answer?