Mad Hippie

Mad Hippie Hydrating Nutrient...
78 Reviews
5 / 5
This is my favorite mist. You can tell that there is actual ingredients in it and it’s not just water. It’s very refreshing. I recommend this and will buy it again!
5 / 5
The Mad Hippie Hydrating mist is a must buy in my skincare routine. I know this product is a toner, but I use it after I apply my serum and moisturizer to lock in that moisture in my face and give it a cool feeling on my face. The ingredients on this product are kept very simple and natural, and I have purchased this product multiple times, for years. I just love mad hippie!
5 / 5
This mist is so amazing!! I love it so much, it is very hydrating and does the trick!! I saw this at Whole Foods and had heard good reviews on it so decided to try, best decision ever!! Recommend!!
4 / 5
Loved adding this product to my daily routine for added hydration and moisture. Loving the natural ingredients and how it makes my face feel! Great brand
5 / 5
I’ve been using consistently for over a year and I see a huge difference. I absolutely love this entire line. I suffered from melasma and I’m getting older and needed to start some sort of routine and this line is it
4 / 5
I use the nutrient mist as my toner after washing day and night. The only issue I have is the spray, which I wish came out more as more of a fine mist for better face coverage. Nonetheless, I typically spray each of my cheeks and then massage it into the rest of my face.
5 / 5
Smells nice, hydrates well, great ingredients, lovely mister, awesome price. Definitely recommend.
4 / 5
This is really nice mist and so refreshing but I didn’t find anymore at Whole Foods 🤷🏻‍♀️ I need to check up if they still sell this one online, I really like this brand is vegan and cruelty free.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I really like this mist! I actually finished the entire bottle, which I don’t do very often. It’s not as hydrating as I’d like, and I’m not crazy about the smell, so I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase, but I do notice when I use this my skin feels more balanced and calm.
5 / 5
This is very comfortable to use and absorbing quickly. It feels like skin drink lots water. It is well to keep your face moisture for a long time.