Mad Hippie

Mad Hippie Face Cream
107 Reviews
5 / 5
I love that this product doesn’t leave an oily look to my skin but, still deeply moisturizes. I love all the anti-aging properties that this product contains, it has significantly improve the texture and lines on my face. The packaging is great, love the tapered nozzle no product leaks. Combined with their eye cream it’s the perfect duo for rejuvenating your skin!
4 / 5
I like this face cream a lot, the only complaint I have is I feel like it doesn’t really seep into the skin but just sits on the surface. If I put it on at night it seems to work the best
4 / 5
This is a great cream that isn’t too thick or thin and not greasy. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. It absorbed in my skin quickly but was not hydrating enough for my dry skin.
5 / 5
I like this face cream. The scent was a little much for me and my skin. I think the packaging is great and the face cream works well. I don’t think I would repurchase just because I found another face cream that works the same for cheaper
5 / 5
I’ve been using this product over a month now and I’m obsessed. It’s super lightweight and has a very refreshing scent. You need to buy this if you haven’t yet!
5 / 5
I absolutely love this face cream and the brand. They don’t have any bad ingredients that irritate my sensitive skin. It leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized for the majority of the day.
5 / 5
I love this stuff. It leaves me feeling hydrated and takes my makeup off well. Smells amazing! Leathery smooth, doesn’t lather a lot but doesn’t bother me.
5 / 5
I love this face cream especially because it’s all natural ingredients. It has saved my dry skin and has helped my skin and many other ways including breakouts! Another big perk about this product is the fact that it has matrixyl in it which is a potent anti-aging agent. It promotes collagen and elastin production, which helps to even out the skin tone, making the skin look firmer and younger. A must have in your daily skin care routine!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I don’t love or hate this moisturizer. It does the job well enough but I don’t see any noticeable differences. For the price tag I expected a bit more product.
4 / 5
This is good in the fact that it doesn’t break me out, my skin doesn’t have any stinging or adverse affects but i don’t think it hydrates as much as I would like and it definitely doesn’t improve the look of fine lines or wrinkles