BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 13 Actives with peptides, acai, argan oil & resveratrol. More active. More results. A natural, revitalizing face cream that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, & creates smooth, healthy skin. Not tested on animals What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What are. see more...

• Hi, i have oily skin but deshidrate tho, so i wanna know is this ...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome, but I'm wondering if it would work on combina...2 Answers
  • I have fairly dry skin and I am always looking for a good moistur...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Great scent, moisturizing without being heavy. Doesn’t cause me to breakout, which is key. Small-ish bottle for price but one pump works for my whole face so it’s an okay value. Love this face cream!" in 4 reviews
kelly B.
Really nice texture moisturiser. One pump will cover all of the face and neck. It does pill when you put spf over it right after. But I’ve remedied this by waiting a few minutes. I liked a lot and will consider repurchasing it at some point.
Becky R.
Portland, OR
April M.
This does the trick as far as reducing wrinkles on the forehead. Massage into skin in upward motions. I saw results after only a couple of days. I like to use this on the neck area as well. It does make skin a little oily so using it before bed is great. Mad Hippie Face Cream
Jenna A.
Omg LOVE LOVE LOVE. I’m all about this brand and what they stand for. I prefer products with clean ingredients and this product is so far my favorite moisturizer I’ve tried. Would recommend using in the morning since it’s a bit lighter.
Ann Marie B.
I love this cream. The only thing I wish was different is the amount you get for the price. The price is a little steep. If used only at night, a bottle should last you about two months. Love the smell, the packaging, and the feel. This is my second bottle. Will continue using.
Alyssa D.
Elwood
Have been using this every single day and it is beautiful!!! This company is my favorite face company and I use so much products from them. Their products is definitely a great price. I recommend to try this moisturizer and their other products!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this face cream! Easy on sensitive skin. A little spendy but the pros outweigh the price! I use this cream on days where my skin really needs the extra moisturizer.
Eva R.
Como mi piel es bastante seca constantemente tengo que aplicarme productos hidratantes, este producto es especial ya que no es grasoso por lo tanto al aplicarlo no te queda la piel pastosa, es muy eficaz y vez los resultados en muy corto tiempo, yo soy fanática del cuidado corporal y del cabello, muy bueno y con las vitaminas que nutren tu piel queda espectacular.
Jessica F.
My favorites about this product aside drom the awesome packaging and pump, is the contents inside. It's all natural, vegan and super light...yet moisturizing. The price was between $23-27 dollars. It's perfect for me as someone with oily/combo skin. A great product indeed!
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I adore this product, I use it as a daily moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin, and personally I prefer really light moisturizers, and this is exactly what I need. It doesn't compete with other makeup products I use throughout the day and it doesn't make my sensitive skin breakout. Great for long term use!!
Brittany M.
North Melbourne, VIC
This looks awesome, but I'm wondering if it would work on combination skin types? I have dry skin but an oily T-zone. I want the moisture without the greasiness!
Ro S.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Hi, i have oily skin but deshidrate tho, so i wanna know is this product is good for me.
Amanda B.
Pasadena, CA
I have fairly dry skin and I am always looking for a good moisturizer. Some reviews mention that it's super light. Do you think it would be too light for someone with consistently dry skin?
Amanda B.