Mad Hippie Face Cream uploaded by Sabrina M.Mad Hippie Face Cream uploaded by Jessica F.

BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 13 Actives with peptides, acai, argan oil & resveratrol. More active. More results. A natural, revitalizing face cream that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, & creates smooth, healthy skin. Not tested on animals What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What are. see more...

• Hi, i have oily skin but deshidrate tho, so i wanna know is this ...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome, but I'm wondering if it would work on combina...2 Answers
  • I have fairly dry skin and I am always looking for a good moistur...1 Answers
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I adore this product, I use it as a daily moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin, and personally I prefer really light moisturizers, and this is exactly what I need. It doesn't compete with other makeup products I use throughout the day and it doesn't make my sensitive skin breakout. Great for long term use!!
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
This is a very lightweight face cream that doesn't seem to clog my pores or cause breakouts on my acne-prone skin. It has a pleasant smell and settles right into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy. I use this in the mornings, with a more intense moisturizer in the evenings.
Ann Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream. The only thing I wish was different is the amount you get for the price. The price is a little steep. If used only at night, a bottle should last you about two months. Love the smell, the packaging, and the feel. This is my second bottle. Will continue using.
Alyssa D.
Elwood
Have been using this every single day and it is beautiful!!! This company is my favorite face company and I use so much products from them. Their products is definitely a great price. I recommend to try this moisturizer and their other products!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this face cream! Easy on sensitive skin. A little spendy but the pros outweigh the price! I use this cream on days where my skin really needs the extra moisturizer.
Jessica F.
My favorites about this product aside drom the awesome packaging and pump, is the contents inside. It's all natural, vegan and super light...yet moisturizing. The price was between $23-27 dollars. It's perfect for me as someone with oily/combo skin. A great product indeed!
Eva R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Como mi piel es bastante seca constantemente tengo que aplicarme productos hidratantes, este producto es especial ya que no es grasoso por lo tanto al aplicarlo no te queda la piel pastosa, es muy eficaz y vez los resultados en muy corto tiempo, yo soy fanática del cuidado corporal y del cabello, muy bueno y con las vitaminas que nutren tu piel queda espectacular.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the moisturizer for Christmas last year. It was okay, I guess. It moisturized my face, the same as any other moisturizer. You could easily find a moisturizer that works just as well for less than the $20 spent on this one.
Kila R.
Poway, CA
This is one of my go to skin creams. It is non-irritating and feels good on my skin. After a second bottle, I did not see much improvement on fine lines or firmness, but I love that it is a clean product.
Kayla K.
Cincinnati, OH
The product has great packaging and is made from the best materials. Although, it is only directed at a high income individual. The price of $25.99 is a little high for a face cream, even if it is all natural.
Brittany M.
North Melbourne, VIC
This looks awesome, but I'm wondering if it would work on combination skin types? I have dry skin but an oily T-zone. I want the moisture without the greasiness!
Ro S.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, i have oily skin but deshidrate tho, so i wanna know is this product is good for me.
Amanda B.
Pasadena, CA
I have fairly dry skin and I am always looking for a good moisturizer. Some reviews mention that it's super light. Do you think it would be too light for someone with consistently dry skin?
Amanda B.