Mad Hippie Eye Cream

by Mad Hippie

Advanced Skin Care. 17 actives with peptides, ceramides, pomegranate & white tea. More active. More results. A rich, conditioning eye cream that liberates your skin from wrinkles & discoloration, revealing softer, younger looking skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What are peptides?

I noticed after I purchased your product, it stated "wheat" on ingredients list.I did not find a place anywhere it being listed gluten free. Is your Mad Hippie Eye cream gluten free?
Has anyone used this? Looking for a good eye cream
Does the mad hippie eye cream work for you guys?Mad Hippie Eye Cream
Start your review of Mad Hippie Eye Cream!
Murfreesboro , TN
An ideal moisturizing eye cream for all ages and skin types. It smells lovely and goes on nicely. Price is right because you use so little (in fact, be careful to not push the pump all the way down). Love that it’s a clean product. I will definitely repurchase.
Tampa, FL
I’m liking this so far but I’m not overly impressed. It blends well and is light and smells delicious! Can’t say I’ve noticed a huge change in the bags/wrinkles under my eyes but no eye cream has really done that for me so far. I’ll probably try something new when it runs out!
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the texture. Definitely more of a “day” cream. Sinks in quickly. Left my eyes looking better with less fine lines. I can get this where i get my facials done, but when I’m between appointments I order direct from the website.
This eye cream is awesome. My dark circles are gone. I use this eye cream 3-4 times a week at night, although it can be used daily. I love the smell and the texture. The packaging is adorable, as always for Mad Hippie.
Woodbury, NJ
I really love the smell and texture of this eye cream. It's made from natural ingredients as well. I can't say that after using regularly for 6 months I see any real improvement i my dark circles but my undereye area is satisfactorily moisturized.
Tarzana, CA
The issue I was trying to address were dark under eyes and fine lines. While this eye cream feels like it sits nicely on the skin it doesn't seem to work for me after 5+ months of use. It seemed to have given me a few millia spots under my eyes as well.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye cream is really nice. It felt good on my eye, but im not a fan of the container. Its way to easy to squeeze two much product out and then i feel like im wasting it. Its great quality just packaging should be in a tube or something.
Dacula
I don’t use It consistently enough so I can’t say about the overall results but I do like this product especially after a long day or week to bring some life back to my under eyes it feels like it almost lifts and plumps my under eye area.
San Clemente , CA
I use this eye cream every night before bed and I think it does the trick! I don’t have dark marks or puffiness really, but it keeps me nice and moisturized and the skin under my eyes looks healthy and happy. Highly recommend.
Brunswick , MD
I loveeeee this eye cream! It feels so good on my sensitive skin and I love that my skin soaks it all up so it can do the work! Love this brand and love how gentle they are on my skin! I would Totally keep buying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...