Mad Hippie Eye Cream

by Mad Hippie

Advanced Skin Care. 17 actives with peptides, ceramides, pomegranate & white tea. More active. More results. A rich, conditioning eye cream that liberates your skin from wrinkles & discoloration, revealing softer, younger looking skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What are peptides?

I noticed after I purchased your product, it stated "wheat" on ingredients list.I did not find a place anywhere it being listed gluten free. Is your Mad Hippie Eye cream gluten free?
Has anyone used this? Looking for a good eye cream
Does the mad hippie eye cream work for you guys?Mad Hippie Eye Cream
Start your review of Mad Hippie Eye Cream!
Morgantown, WV
Eh! I’m not in love with this eye cream, only because it comes out a little clumpy for me. I’m unsure if I got a bad batch because I love everything else from this brand. I’m gonna keep working with it and see how it goes.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: eBay
Love this eye cream! I usually apply it in the mornings after my moisturizer and reduces the puffiness as well as the dark circles. It is very gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. I will definitely be buying this again.
Placentia
Love this product! I got it as a sample size first and then fell in love with it an worked it into my regular routine. The packaging is super cute and travels well. I love it and would totally purchase it again!
This is a really nice eye cream. It lasts for a pretty long time and I like the pump bottle. It works for my sensitive skin and definitely keeps the under eye area moisturized without being thick or greasy. Absorbs quickly and overall is really nice.
Pico Rivera , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I started to notice little white bumps under my eyes and had no idea what they were. I did research and it's called milia and it there are many reasons why they pop up. So when reading about it an article said that vitamin E would help so I began my search for a lightweight eye cream with vitamin E. When I was on the Ulta app I came across the Mad Hippie products and I had never heard of the brand before. I read the details for the eye cream and it says is has vitamin E plus other awesome ingredients so it was a winner. It's priced at $25 but I was able to use a coupon and ended up getting it at $20. God it's been almost two weeks and the white bumps have actually started to go away and my undereyes look smoother. I'm so happy!!! The only cons I have to say is about the packaging... Be careful pushing the pump you actually don't need a full pump... A half pump is more than enough for both eyes maybe even a quarter pump will do it. And also I wished I could see how much product I have left so I can know when to restock. Otherwise I'm so glad I found this eye cream. Will definitely look into other products.
Washington DC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
i really loved this eye cream and loved that it was a natural product. the packaging was an airless lump so it didn’t denature over time so i really loved that as well. i thought it was well priced for the product and would recommend to others.
Nashville , TN
I’m obsessed with this product. I have such dark, dark circles under my eyes. It’s both due to genetics and being a mama and getting no sleep. Since using this eye cream I have seen a noticeable difference in the brightness under my eyes. Seeing as how this is something I have dealt with since I was very young, mad hippie has a lifetime customer in me with this product. So happy I found it. AND it’s natural. Stop. Best thing ever.
I've been really happy with all the products I've bought from mad hippie. The first things I purchased was their eye cream, then the vitamin c serum and finally the exfoliating serum. I'm planning to purchase the mist after my avene spring water runs out as well. Anyway this particular product has brightened the area around my eyes. It also looks smoother. I'm in my mid 30s so I'm going for preventative but I've been charmed by this eye cream. Way better than my kiehls midnight recovery eye cream.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm impressed with this lil eye cream! I was using IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™, which was great, but I honestly needed to find something less expensive but still worked. I tried No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream for a while, but I didn't feel it was working for me. So I decided to give Mad Hippie a try. I can still feel moisturized under my eyes.
Murfreesboro , TN
An ideal moisturizing eye cream for all ages and skin types. It smells lovely and goes on nicely. Price is right because you use so little (in fact, be careful to not push the pump all the way down). Love that it’s a clean product. I will definitely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...