Mad Hippie Eye Cream

by Mad Hippie

Advanced Skin Care. 17 actives with peptides, ceramides, pomegranate & white tea. More active. More results. A rich, conditioning eye cream that liberates your skin from wrinkles & discoloration, revealing softer, younger looking skin. No animal testing What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. What are peptides?

I noticed after I purchased your product, it stated "wheat" on ingredients list.I did not find a place anywhere it being listed gluten free. Is your Mad Hippie Eye cream gluten free?
Has anyone used this? Looking for a good eye cream
Does the mad hippie eye cream work for you guys?Mad Hippie Eye Cream
Start your review of Mad Hippie Eye Cream!
Nashville
This is hydrating and goes on very smoothly. I haven't seen a huge difference when I wear it other than hydration, so for that reason I'm giving it three stars. I love this company and their approach to skincare, however, and I love that it has natural ingredients.
Dry, Combination, Normal
Williamsburg, VA
I have sensitive skin and have had trouble finding anything that will work for me... until I bought this on a whim!  The cute packaging drew me in, but I will rebuy for the natural ingredients and the serious results it gives.  I have terrible undereye circles and wanted to try a more natural concealer, so I got this to try to tame the darkness under my eyes.  I've been using it for a week and have seen a significant improvement in the hydration of my undereyes as well as the color.  I'm excited to try other products from this brand!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
This is a really nice eye cream. It lasts for a pretty long time and I like the pump bottle. It works for my sensitive skin and definitely keeps the under eye area moisturized without being thick or greasy. Absorbs quickly and overall is really nice.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this eye cream . As with all Mad Hippie products, it goes on and absorbs into the skin seamlessly, without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling behind. At 54 years old, I don’t have deep crows feet, but do you have some fine lines around my eyes. The eye cream has seemingly diminished those fine lines. My eye appearance looks healthier and brighter. You don’t need much, a little goes a long way. Just pump lightly to get about a pea size or less amount.
Mature / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Surgoinsville
The company is cruelty free and all natural. It leaves my skin soft and smelling great. It is a tad expensive. I wish they would make the products cheaper. It's very gentle on your skin.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm impressed with this lil eye cream! I was using IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™, which was great, but I honestly needed to find something less expensive but still worked. I tried No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream for a while, but I didn't feel it was working for me. So I decided to give Mad Hippie a try. I can still feel moisturized under my eyes.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this eye cream. I have tried others where it irritated my skin and was far too strong and too close to my eyes. This cream seems gentle and light but effective. I’m a huge fan!
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I've been using this eye cream for almost a month and seem to be liking it. The consistency is more of a lotion and less of a thick balm like other eye  creams on the market. It feels nice going on but I'm not sure if I've seen a crazy difference in any fine lines. It's still a nice eye cream that is hydrating, but maybe not the most potent.
Yucaipa, CA
Mad Hippie Eye Cream uploaded by Antoinette A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only line of facial care I will use on my skin. This eye cream is very light, airy, and easy to apply. The scent is a very gentle floral smell. Nothing overpowering by any means. Made with NATURAL ingredients which means my body is safe from harsh chemicals. Would absolutely recommend! Mad Hippie Eye Cream💕
Combination / Blackheads / Dark Circles
Purchased at: ULTA
This really does a good job at minimizing redness and bags under the eyes. It is fairly inexpensive but works just as good as more expensive eye creams. This is comparable to Goldfaden eye cream. Purchased on sale from Ulta and received the vitamin spray mist as a free gift with purchase. Highly recommend giving it a try.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...