BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 6 Actives with jojoba, green tea, macadamia oil & orchid extract. More actives. More results. A gentle, balancing cream cleanser that removes free radicals & impurities while moisturizing & healing. No animal testing   What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. Why orchid extract? Orchid extract is rich in minerals & moisturizing compounds that help slow ce. see more...

• I have heard good and bad reviews for the Mad Hippie Crea...1 Answers
  • Has this caused anyone to have more acne? I have oily, ac...1 Answers
Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser
  • "Just switched from a clean and clear facial cleanser that I have been using since middle school. This facial cleanser is literally my favorite thing ever. The whole line was shown to me by a friend and it is perfect for my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Lauren B.
Love this cream cleanser! The pump is extremely nice and convenient. The smell is very calming and soothing. This face wash leaves my skin extra soft and touchable. I do not wear any makeup, so I’m unsure if this would do the trick on taking off heavy makeup. I do know that Mad Hippie makes an oil face wash that takes off makeup though! I bet that is amazing as well.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
I really like this very gentle cleanser. It’s kind of milky and very affordable. Plus its all natural and has great ingredients in it. This was my first time buying anything from this skin care line and I do recommend to anyone and I will purchase again.
Cameo P.
Castle Rock, CO
I’ve used this cleanser for a about a year now and still love it! It’s the only cleanser I’ve used so far that doesn’t try out my skin OR make it oily. I also love that it doesn’t have any coconut oil in it since that tends to break me out. My only thought is that the bottle design makes it kind of hard to use the last few drops so I end up throwing away about 1/2” worth of product. Honestly, worth it though. My holy grail of skincare.
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
I'm in love with this cream cleanser my skin feels so m check less irritated since I started using it. I was looking for a jojoba based cleanser since I heard such good things about it. Very good product.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Winter time/dry skin holy grail. It reminds me of an organic version of the cerave dry skin face wash formula. It’s so soothing, smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling so nourished. Will definitely repurchase.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute favorite cream cleanser. I run into dry skin and remove with a warm, wet washcloth. It definitely cleans my face without being harsh. Love that it’s organic, although that wasn’t the reason I bought it!! My local spa carries this too, so I prefer to buy from her.
Mikeeli H.
As someone who has very sensitive and dry skin, this cleanser is my absolute favorite. It’s very light and creamy, but it does the job for me. I don’t wear a full face of makeup, so I can’t comment on how effectively it takes off makeup, however I think it does a great job of keeping my skin calm and clear without overdrying.
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
Favorite cleanser right now. It feels so light yet very hydrating. My face doesn’t feel completely dry and stripped after. I follow up with their moisturizer and my face feels amazing. Love this brand and would recommend to anyone, especially if you have combination skin.
Tayla A.
Tacoma
10/10 by far my favorite facial cleanser I’ve ever used. Leaves a soft silky feeling but also deep cleanse at the same time. $14.00 for a very effective skin care is basically nothing next to other products. All incredible ingredients too.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
You only need one small pump! This goes a long way and feels so good on the skin. My face has never been happier. Smells light. Goes on light. Gets my face clean and clear better than any natural wash I've used. Will buy again
Tamara F.
Has this caused anyone to have more acne? I have oily, acne prone skin and not sure this is for me.
Morgan D.
Marshfield , MO
I have heard good and bad reviews for the Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser. I need to know if its heavy, or greasy. Has anyone found it to be be irritating to sensitive and vulnerable skin?