BY MAD HIPPIE

Advanced Skin Care. 6 Actives with jojoba, green tea, macadamia oil & orchid extract. More actives. More results. A gentle, balancing cream cleanser that removes free radicals & impurities while moisturizing & healing. No animal testing   What are actives? Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. Why orchid extract? Orchid extract is rich in minerals & moisturizing compounds that help slow ce. see more...

Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser
  • "Just switched from a clean and clear facial cleanser that I have been using since middle school. This facial cleanser is literally my favorite thing ever. The whole line was shown to me by a friend and it is perfect for my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I love this cleanser it is gentle and perfect for my dry sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave my face feeling like a dessert after washing. Perfect for everyday cleansing. I generally use a cleansing balm to remove makeup then follow with this cleanser using my foreo to cleanse. This is not a foamy cleanser keep that in mind if that is one of your requirements! Love it!
Lisa P.
Columbia
I really like this very gentle cleanser. It’s kind of milky and very affordable. Plus its all natural and has great ingredients in it. This was my first time buying anything from this skin care line and I do recommend to anyone and I will purchase again.
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this so far. 3rd week I've been using it and I only got 2 pimples and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Fair price and I got it at my local grocery store! All natural
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute favorite cream cleanser. I run into dry skin and remove with a warm, wet washcloth. It definitely cleans my face without being harsh. Love that it’s organic, although that wasn’t the reason I bought it!! My local spa carries this too, so I prefer to buy from her.
Jenna A.
Favorite cleanser right now. It feels so light yet very hydrating. My face doesn’t feel completely dry and stripped after. I follow up with their moisturizer and my face feels amazing. Love this brand and would recommend to anyone, especially if you have combination skin.
Tayla A.
Tacoma
10/10 by far my favorite facial cleanser I’ve ever used. Leaves a soft silky feeling but also deep cleanse at the same time. $14.00 for a very effective skin care is basically nothing next to other products. All incredible ingredients too.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
I love this cleanser! My bathroom is literally filled with different types of cleansers but there are few that I actually use because so many of them dry out my skin. The Mad Hippie cleanser is one of just a few cleansers that leaves my skin soft and moisturized after washing my face. It doesn't leave it tight and dry. For those who may not know, if your cleanser leaves your skin feeling tight after use, you need to find something else because it's literally stripping your skin of the layer of good oils that it needs to stay healthy. I can use this cleanser with and without my Clarisonic. It feels so good while I'm using and after I finish using it. It removes all the makeup and dead skin cells without completely stripping my skin. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Becky R.
Portland, OR
Love this cleanser. It’s creamy and calming, super easy on my winter dry skin. Smells wonderful, and, unlike cream cleansers I’ve used in the past, actually feels like I’ve gotten my face clean. Good size bottle for the price.
Heather R.
Taos, NM
This cleanser is a dream! My skin completely clear and hydrated while I was using this product line. It's very soothing and gentle. Cleanses without stripping your skin of natural oils and leaves skin feeling smooth. Great for sensitive skin and troubled skin. I'm definitely going to repurchase. Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser
Ann Marie B.
I love this cleanser. Mad Hippie is a great line. I own almost all of their products and use them daily. I love improving my skin by using natural products, and the packaging so to die for. Gentle cleanser. Great for sensitive skin.