BY MAD GAB MANIA

It s not what you see, but what you hear.  Repeat these words a few times aloud and you are sure to guess that you are actually saying "A Grape Came, Pund Ver All." In Mad Gab, teams work to decipher groups of unrelated words into real phrases before time runs out.  It s a game sure to spur laughter as friends speak this strange language, and then say the answer without even knowing it! Now on DVD format for enhanced gameplay with two controllers for easy competitive gameplay with hours of entertainment and fun. Age: 10+ years see more...

• Have always wanted to play/purchase, leaning towards the DVD vers...5 Answers
  • Does the DVD work in computers too the same way?7 Answers
  • Is this too hard for younger kids?7 Answers
Mad Gab Mania DVD Game Ages 10+
  • "We all look silly trying to sound out words that are so obvious after the answer is revealed, and my family has so much fun playing this game! " in 10 reviews
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to play this game with my best friend and her family all of the time a couple years back it was such a good game it was the type of game where you would be laughing until your stomach hurts
Heather K.
One of the best games according to my family. We do family game night every week and Mad Gab Mania is always one of the few picked. Must try for all families looking for a great game night!
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
I really like this game... it is funny and I used to play it so it's awesome that my son can enjoy it with me as well. Don't drink soda while playing this game, it will come out your nose!
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
OMG!! Madgab has a dvd. I love this game. Every year christmas eve is filled with lots of cookie baking story telling and game night!!! one of my favorites game we play as a family.
Lizzy c.
My home room plays mad gab all the time so for christmas we got this for our teacher and he LOVES it. Its a nice twist on a modern game. I sujest for board game freeks.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
Mad Gab is hilarious. A lot of the time you'll be like "How the HELL did you get that right??" or once you see the answer its so simple. Fun for the family and friends.
Allison K.
Fort Worth, TX
We've had a lot of fun with this game. I love that they've now integrated the DVD portion. It is definitely more fun for older players as it requires being a good reader and having a good understanding of common phrases.
Nicole S.
Such a fun family game!!!! Everyone is laughing the whole time and the kids are so funny playing the game! I also remember playing it when I was a kid, great memories.
Krystal F.
Love this game. I play it with my family and friends and we have a blast. This is not a game for people who like to be competitive. I recommend this for everyone.
Aaron F.
levittown, pa
Awesome game. Totally fun to play with the family as well as with friends. Easily turned Into a drinking game on nights when you want to spice up and over 21 party!
Kimberly C.
Oxford, NC
Do you find its harder to play with younger kids?
Karolyn N.
Are there any similar games?
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Does the DVD work in computers too the same way?
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
Is this too hard for younger kids?
Alicia W.
DULUTH, MN
Have always wanted to play/purchase, leaning towards the DVD version...Comparable to the hands on version???