BY MAD GAB MANIA

It s not what you see, but what you hear.  Repeat these words a few times aloud and you are sure to guess that you are actually saying "A Grape Came, Pund Ver All." In Mad Gab, teams work to decipher groups of unrelated words into real phrases before time runs out.  It s a game sure to spur laughter as friends speak this strange language, and then say the answer without even knowing it! Now on DVD format for enhanced gameplay with two controllers for easy competitive gameplay with hours of entertainment and fun. Age: 10+ years see more...

• Have always wanted to play/purchase, leaning towards the DVD vers...5 Answers
  • Does the DVD work in computers too the same way?7 Answers
  • Is this too hard for younger kids?7 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "We all look silly trying to sound out words that are so obvious after the answer is revealed, and my family has so much fun playing this game! " in 10 reviews
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I love this game!! Very family friendly and a blast! It'll have everyone laughing and having a good time!
Shannon M.
Fostoria, OH
I LOVE THIS GAME
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
This is a wonderful family game. We played this many times on family game night and there were always lots of laughs.
Caralee B.
I have never played the - Mad Gab Mania DVD Game - but the traditional Mad Gab is a staple game to have at our family functions! Most commonly played with family at Christmas!
yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
So much fun. Spent Xmas eve playing this game it never got old. It was silly.
Kaleigh R.
Waynesburg, PA
I have never played this game actually but, my fiance has this game and she loves playing it. I'd say it's a good game because every time we clean the room I suggest throwing it away and she refuses to.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
This is a great game. It is the game we pull out when we are all in need of a good laugh.
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
A great way to pass time with your family! I've been playing this game ever since I was a little girl. Guaranteed laughs!
Aaron F.
levittown, pa
Awesome game. Totally fun to play with the family as well as with friends. Easily turned Into a drinking game on nights when you want to spice up and over 21 party!
Alexis O.
I have played this game before and i was awful at it! it was a ton of fun but I'm definitely not good at it.
Kimberly C.
Oxford, NC
Do you find its harder to play with younger kids?
Karolyn N.
Are there any similar games?
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
Is this too hard for younger kids?
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Does the DVD work in computers too the same way?
Alicia W.
South Range, WI
Have always wanted to play/purchase, leaning towards the DVD version...Comparable to the hands on version???