Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce uploaded by Fanni U.

BY MAD DOG #61 in Hot Sauce

This collector's edition comes with a secret testing spoon concealed in a bullet keychain. That's the 357 Mad Dog Collectors Edition packing 750,000 sizzlin' scoville units, along with the heavy weight crown of the World's Hottest Hot Sauce ever made....

Buy on Amazon
Cam M.
Inspired by Hot Ones on YouTube I got this sauce thinking it would be hot for the sake of hot and not actually tasty but I was very wrong. It is delicious and packs a punch. Highly recommend.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
If you aspire to be a fire breathing dragon, or just want your taste buds to explode, then this is the hot sauce for you. People call me crazy (I think they may have a point though...) but this is my favorite hot sauce. This is not for the faint of heart. I am an absolute sucker for spicy foods and would try hot sauce on almost anything. This hot sauce is very spicy; only one or two small drops will do the trick for an entire plate of food. I love that though because that makes the bottle last longer, rather than using giant load of regular hot sauce in a short amount of time. This hot sauce is also very flavorful, and the flavor blends well with all sorts of dishes. I highly recommend this hot sauce, especially for those who love to experience a fiery inferno in their mouth.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I absolutely love spicy food. Hot sauce is my best friend. I will put this stuff on almost everything. It's so good.
Jazmine S.
The heat is sooooo worth the taste. A toothpicks worth will have your mouth on fire for about a good half hour
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Not to messed around with :). This is HOT but has awesome flavour (I love adding a few drops to my bowl of chilli .

You’ll could try to be a hero and add a ton but you’ll regret it. I highly recommend if you are into hot sauces but not if you haven’t worked your way up the hot sauce ladder, not for rookies.
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
It definitely has a nice flavorful little kick to it. I remember this hot sauce at a restaurant but I’ve never been able to later easily find it in a store and buy it. It was definitely my a good option for me, since I often don’t even taste spice.
Denis P.
Petrinja
Where can I get it with normal shipping fee for Croatia :'( I want to try this thing so hard!