BY MAD CATZ

Get the best from your gaming with the Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical Gaming Mouse. This advanced mouse with a stylish red finish gives you the power to speed through your games and take down the enemy. Take control The R.A.T. 3 boasts a 3500 DPI gaming grade optical sensor that makes this a highly sensitive mouse, perfect for delicate gameplay. You can choose between 4 DPI settings to find the best one to suit your gameplay. Perfect programming There are 3 programmable buttons to use, which you can combine to provide yourself with a 5 button combo that helps you to take down your foes. You'll be able to assign actions to your programmable buttons to provide a layout that helps to get the best out of your gameplay. The RAT 3 includes ST Programming Software that lets you change the DPI sensitivity, create your own custom profiles and assign your commands with ease. There's no need to struggle with customising your mouse when you use this clever software. Simply Cyborg You can switch between 3 R.A.T. modes at the touch of a button, putting power at your fingertips. As well as letting you change settings, it provides you with access to 9 fantastic commands that will prove useful to the serious gamer. Upgrade your gaming with the high quality Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical Gaming Mouse in red. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
San Diego, CA
I purchased a R.A.T3 about 2 years ago and it is still going strong. The mouse has options to program functions on the side buttons in game. You can also adjust the speed of your cursor with the push of a button. I currently use it on an IMac and it has no problems. Madcatz is a great company and I would recommend this mouse to anyone.
Anas E.
Sidi kacem
Hi there My name is Anas Elouargui , a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to 8.300 followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me . Best Regards .
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Mohamed B.
Chebli
Hello ;
I liked your product and would like to review it on my YouTube channel
I want to start my channel by reviewing all technology related products .