BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
Macys.com is great! They always have amazing deals, and extra great rewards for Macy's cardholders. I love that you can order online and have it shipped to your local store- it saves the hassle of searching for items among tons of other shoppers.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
SO FRUSTRATING!
(warning this is a long story that is probably going to bore you but if you care to see why i gave macy’s only one star, by all means, read on!)

i had one experience that caused me to go from frequent monthly macy’s card shopper to never shopping from there again. I ordered a Delsey Sky Max 21 Expandable Spinner Carry-On - Black (not sure if its that exact one but something along those lines). it had some overweight sensor i was excited about since i get fined all the time for my bag being to heavy. when the suitcase comes, I realize it wasn’t the correct version as it did not have the overweight indicator. I called them, they sent me a return shipping label I took it to a ups and waited for them to send me the correct luggage. a week later the luggage comes and, again, it is the wrong suitcase without an overweight indicator. now i’m heated when I call customer service. they have the nerve to imply I was confused on which one I ordered :/ again I go drop of another suitcase at a ups and wait. when I received the 3rd bag, again it was wrong and didn’t have the stupid overweight indicator!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys I cannot make this up, I called macy’s for the third time to tell them they had shipped me the wrong product FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. THREE SEPARATE TIMES! and i told them I was fed up. i told them i longer wanted the suitcase and asked what they would be doing to compensate me all of the lost time/gas to ups/money they were holding of mine without giving me my proper product. the customer service rep said don’t worry, i’ll make sure we take care of the return shipping! I said, you absolutely will, it makes 0 sense for me to have to pay when MACYS sent me the wrong product. he offered a 15% off coupon for my next purchase though.. oh okay that’s so generous of you! 😡 i let him know taking my business elsewhere from now on and I haven’t shopped there since.
Nehama A.
Detroit
Loved my online experience here! I had a sisters wedding to shop for and even though I couldn’t find a dress anywhere else I looked, Macy’s had a variety of options for me in all the right sizes! I purchased a whole bunch of dresses to try on at home and loved them all! If I were rich I probably would have kept them all! Thanks, Macys.com, for giving my self esteem a much needed boost after a few days from hell in the dressing rooms of too many other stores.
Payton W.
College Station
Macy’s is a great website and store. I always find great prices for good deals. They do not always have the best selection, but I still love browsing their site. I have shopped there for years and I would recommend shopping there for formal attire or even everyday outfits.
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
Can always find promo codes for great deals. You can also order things online to pick up in the store if you’re in a rush.
Mam M.
cape coral
Amo Macy’s y sus oferta, tienen mucha variedad gustos y precios para todos! Me encanta comprar online aquí, siento que es mucho más fácil a la hora de encontrar lo que busco.
Bethany S.
Macy’s carries great make up lines and beautiful bags. They also run great deals on clothing!
Iris P.
Southern California
Easy to maneuver their site. Lots of options and I like the option of returning to the store for those purchase made online.
Cindy L.
Frisco
Macy's website isnt the best to browse. It's slow and items usually get sold out if you leave it in your cart. I wish there was free shipping on all orders or better free ship to store options. I can never find the same thing online as i do in stores.
Denise B.
Los Angeles
Macy’s always has amazing prices for expensive brands. Their costumer service is great and the shipping is always so fast. Love their offers and their products. Have been buying for years and will continue to do so
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?