BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Nyomi D.
milwaukee
SO FRUSTRATING!
(warning this is a long story that is probably going to bore you but if you care to see why i gave macy’s only one star, by all means, read on!)

i had one experience that caused me to go from frequent monthly macy’s card shopper to never shopping from there again. I ordered a Delsey Sky Max 21 Expandable Spinner Carry-On - Black (not sure if its that exact one but something along those lines). it had some overweight sensor i was excited about since i get fined all the time for my bag being to heavy. when the suitcase comes, I realize it wasn’t the correct version as it did not have the overweight indicator. I called them, they sent me a return shipping label I took it to a ups and waited for them to send me the correct luggage. a week later the luggage comes and, again, it is the wrong suitcase without an overweight indicator. now i’m heated when I call customer service. they have the nerve to imply I was confused on which one I ordered :/ again I go drop of another suitcase at a ups and wait. when I received the 3rd bag, again it was wrong and didn’t have the stupid overweight indicator!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys I cannot make this up, I called macy’s for the third time to tell them they had shipped me the wrong product FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. THREE SEPARATE TIMES! and i told them I was fed up. i told them i longer wanted the suitcase and asked what they would be doing to compensate me all of the lost time/gas to ups/money they were holding of mine without giving me my proper product. the customer service rep said don’t worry, i’ll make sure we take care of the return shipping! I said, you absolutely will, it makes 0 sense for me to have to pay when MACYS sent me the wrong product. he offered a 15% off coupon for my next purchase though.. oh okay that’s so generous of you! 😡 i let him know taking my business elsewhere from now on and I haven’t shopped there since.
Isabel A.
Rockford, IL
I have had a couple incidents with Macy’s.com were I was highly unsatisfied. I tried to order a couple items at one time & they told me my order had been shipped but I had never received it however, I did get a check back for the money I spent because the order had gone through.
Cynthia U.
I️ sometimes hate that in the middle of ordering it always ends up freezing or there’s aldeas something wrong with the site! I️ don’t like how there layout is either! And when you click on something it makes you go all the way to the start again then where you were looking at things
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I dislike Macy's as a company but I like many of the brands they carry. Their customer service in the store is horrible and online is okay. My main issue with Macy's is they always over price everything and make you think you sages money using the coupons they sent you but you really are not saving anything because the exact same stuff you find it in another department store so much cheaper like In Dillard's.I try not to shop there as much especially if the brands they carry and that I like is being offered somewhere else.
Morgan K.
Pittsburgh
Had an awful experience with macys.com. My account (which also included my wedding registry) was hacked. I spent hours on the phone trying to get things fixed to no avail. They only responded when I flipped out on social media, and the problem's still not fixed. I like their stuff, but it takes so many coupons to get it to a reasonable price point that they should really offer better customer service.
Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
Macy's.com needs a serious makeover! Every time I'm on their site I never purchase anything because their servers don't open up any of the windows right and not all of the items load up correctly! It's a mess! It's a shame because they always have such good deals that I add to my cart but never go through because their site just sucks!
Katie B.
Highland
My youngest daughters wear girls plus clothing and it is frustrating that Macy’s does not have much of anything for them.
Yesenia Q.
United States
I like the product offered at macys my only problem is the customer service not in store but online or when dealing with your macys account.
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Good online store!!! Love getting makeup from here specially because its free shipping. Always have good makeup deals and love shopping At macys.com , Ive never been on and for it to say its sold out. they have a pretty good stock
Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Go to the store. I'm a full on computer wiz. This website was too complicated to find anything. It made me like the store less.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?