BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Liliana N.
Livonia
Love to shop here! They always have most things I need like makeup and clothes. You can also find high end brands and if you use your macy's card you can get some % off :))
Katey W.
Pittsburgh
I just recently made a purchase off Macy’s.com. I ordered makeup that is on back order, but the customer service has been wonderful and prompt. They weren’t pushy about me waiting/asking for refund for product, but I decided to wait for product to ship in because they keep me up to date on the shipment and status of my order.
Thais D.
Baltimore , MD
I love to buy on Macy’s.com because they always have good promotions that they don’t have it in store.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Very easy website to navigate. I also happen to have a Macy's credit card, so I tend to receive pretty good deals. The quality is good and they have a variety of good brands such as coach, Michael Kors, nike and others.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Anything you need weather it’s clothes, household product, kitchen ware jewelry and beauty you can find here. Some things are expensive just be on the look out for good deals because you can definitely find some. It’s one of my favorite department stores.
Laney L.
Austin
I'm pretty sure everybody has shopped at Macy's. It may not be hyped shopping, but it's necessary for life shopping
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Macy’s it’s a good store love their stuff what they sell and the brands. I mostly buy all my clothes & shoes including accessories. Some of them are expensive and affordable. I would recommend to someone to shop at Macy’s.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Great selection, great quality items. Sometimes pricey, but there are frequently deals to offset costs. The customer service and shipping is excellent! I go there when I want clothing that's going to last me for decades.
Donna G.
Sutton
Shop at Macy's anytime i'm in the area, i really like the clothing selection, and accessories.  They have great clearance and weekly sales.
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
I love Macy’s and used to work their. I love that they have many various makeup counters, fragrance counters, and such a variety of other departments within the store. You can get a cute bikini, an upscale dress for a cocktail party, purchase makeup, or even buy shoes, jewelry and watches. This fairly priced store has everything one could imagine!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.