BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Llegó muchos años haciendo uso de está prestigiosa marca .. solo les recomiendo no usen su tarjeta de crédito ya q el interés es demasiado
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Macy's gives you so many options to buy at a great cost with never-ending sales and coupons always in the inbox if you sign up for emails!
Jayme M.
Chaska, MN
Macy's website is very easy to shop from! I love how the categories are setup. They always have your coupons loaded in your account too!
Tanya S.
Somerset
I truly love his fashion forward Macy’s stores have become; providing some high-end designers apparel, shoes & cookware at great pricing.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Nice prices on their clearance selection. Not my favorite store to shop at, but they do have good prices on items that are on clearance.
Victoria K.
Their sizing for certain clothes is inconsistent and their website is a bit iffy. Products are not super high end but priced as high end
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Shop here more than in the Macys store! Always great deals and coupons. Plus I can use my ebates and retailmenot to save even more.
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
Macy’s.com has been really great for my wedding registry. They have SO MUCH fiesta ware!!! It's easy to use and they have ship to store!
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
I did some holiday shopping with Macy's, the website is easy to use. I like how I have the option to order and pick up. How convenient!!
Gabi H.
Morgantown
Macy’s can be pricey sometimes but overall I’ve always liked what I’ve bought from there. I usually find good deals on perfume in Macy’s.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.