BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Britt H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Macy's always offers great deals and sends lots of coupons to get the best price on many products we love and shop for.
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
I really detest going to macy's, but the online store is great for when Ihave something in mind, such as winter coats.
Katering A.
Macy's used yo be better when it came yo sales and coupons but I still like Macy's and would recommend it to everyone.
Regine R.
Love getting cute dresses for my daughter at Macy's. Love their collections and let's not forget their beauty sections
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love Macy's! They always have coupon codes and awesome deals! Shipping is pretty decent. Returns are easy in stores.
Patty F.
Humble , TX
Great promotional events to save on online purchases or in store! Love how I can buy makeup and clothes on Macy's Site
Emily F.
Marshfield
Great selection of perfume and always have great gift sets to choose from,always my go to when I'm out and needing more
Mary C.
Monument, OR
Great sales when you can catch them. Great variety for all body shapes. I do wish things were a little more organized.
Jenny V.
Minneapolis
I love buying beauty products here and the best part is that you can alway return them if they don't work for you...
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I always shop online to find some cool new clothes that I would like. Shipping takes a little longer then I expected.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?