BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Yesenia Q.
United States
I like the product offered at macys my only problem is the customer service not in store but online or when dealing with your macys account.
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Macy's is just one of those department stores I have always shopped at and probanly always will for clothes, home goods, cosmetics, and more.
alejandra r.
I can find the greatest deals online. You can’t go wrong with Macy’s online. I utilize it many times and I have experienced great delivery
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
The online store contains a lot of sizes that put local store does not so that is helpful. I like that you can easily apply coupons as well
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this online store. I️ often get better deals than at my local Macy stores. Including a high percentage of discounts. Shipping is fast!
Raham C.
Roanoke
I love macys , I love shopping on line , I found many things I need for me and for my family . They are very easy going on the return too.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
I LOVE shopping with Macy's. Manuvering throughout both the store and website are easy. Process are a bit crazy but their sales help a bit
Monica R.
corona
Llegó muchos años haciendo uso de está prestigiosa marca .. solo les recomiendo no usen su tarjeta de crédito ya q el interés es demasiado
Patricia  A.
I love Macy’s! I love the coupons. I use to work with Macy’s the big retail store in NYC they literally had everything you can think of!!!!
Francesca L.
Great department store; they carry great brands and have amazing sales! I love that I can buy something online and pick it up in the store
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.