BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Breanna D.
Beckley, WV
This is one of my favorite places to be in! I love the prices and choices i get! This had a good variety and loys of cool stuff
Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Go to the store. I'm a full on computer wiz. This website was too complicated to find anything. It made me like the store less.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I haven’t been shopping here as much. Seems like the raised the prices on things I can find at other stores for a lot cheaper.
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
Macy's have some of the most trendy clothes. I can always find something around the holidays that suits the people in my life.
Rose P.
Love shopping online since I'm a busy person. Best thing I like to shop for is makeup. Quick and easy to use and fast shipping.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
I used Macy's.com once to buy some t-shirts for my brother and buy some betsey johnson stuff. Is very easy to use and I love it
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
Great deals, always find something I’m looking for a great price! I just purchased joes jeans for $40 and $55- can’t beat that!
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
This is a great store. They have typically everything. They also have amazing deals and amazing door busters for Black Friday!
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia, PA
Shopping on the site is all good, I love macys gives you all the assistance is fantastic, you find everything at a great price!
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I really love this store. You can find some really really cute stuff in there. Almost all of my bathing suits are from Macy's.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?