BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kim H.
A little bit of everything! The store is always clean. Their stock is good. The clothes/items I have purchased last and do not fam apart.
Chanceity R.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Free Shipping ! Rewards and plentiful points combine for extra savings . You make purchase online in which you can return in the store !
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Macys is a good place to shop at. Macys is a good place to shop at. Macys is a good place to shop at.Macys is a good place to shop at.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all the high end brands here all under one roof I can get so many things here I literally go crazy here I could be here all day
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Macy's is a great online shopping experience and the customer service line is a great help and always available. Even returns are easy!
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Love to get my mac from macys. Also i love the site because you get free shipping with ANY beauty purchase! Not to mention a free gift
Cecile J.
This website always runs smoothly and never gives me any issues. I love Macy’s items, never had an issue with anything I’ve purchased.
Harley R.
Macy's has the cutest things. I love Macy's. The service is great. The products are amazing and I don't think there's anywhere better.
Araceli G.
I do most of my purchases online I must say they do come in on time products are never damage they get my order right I will recommend.
Patricia S.
amarillo
Been a while since I've been but love when I go. Sampling the makeup and getting really nice and beautiful clothes are such a great up!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?