BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I ordered a huge lot of clothing from Macy's.com a few months ago. Everything came in on time and was packaged and sealed very well. Very pleased.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Macy's is my go to place for either perfumes, makeup and accessories. They always have some kind of special going on. Perfect for holiday shopping.
Trap S.
richmond
I would much rather shop in a Macy’s department store than to shop online. I used to be a Macy’s employee so I have spent a lot of money here lol.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
Macy's has always been my favorite place to go to. I can find clothes, makeup, jewelry, skin care stuff. There's always someone ready to help you
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love buying my jewelry off Macy’s.com!- they have size options for rings, size options for bracelets and you always get a bonus offer!- amazing
Leigha T.
This is always an APP on my phone!!! The prices are great and especially if you are a rewards member and get the added perks!! Fast shipping too!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I really like the website but it's overwhelming to look at the stuff online instead of the store. Stuff is also cheaper in the store than online
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Macy's is one of the favorite department stores. I love their clothes, shoes and home department. I can always find what I need at a good price !
Carol S.
I love the clothes and styles and I'm always ordering online from here! It's the absolute best store with fast shipping and amazing deals always!
Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville , KY
Can place an order online and pickup in the store. Can usually find a better discount online and don’t have to wait for shipping to get my item.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.