BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Renee W.
Independence, KY
I love that it’s so easy to find what you’re looking for on Macy’s.com. One area that could be improved would be a lower threshold for free shipping.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
I love my Macy store at my local mall because it has all the store brands that I like. The employees are really nice and help you with what you need.
Anela A.
It's only takes two business days for me to receive my order. I love Macy's. They have great variety to weather it's make up, jewelry or clothing.
Adis H.
I like this store they have very fancy and very affordable clothes. I shop here often and get good clothes. I like the quality of all the products.
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I ordered a huge lot of clothing from Macy's.com a few months ago. Everything came in on time and was packaged and sealed very well. Very pleased.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Macy's has some good deals! Especially on makeup which is what I mostly shop for! They have a lot of my favorite makeup brands and have good sales!
Ashley N.
Houston
Macy's is kind of expensive for the product I don't think the clothes they sale are worth the price but they have good coupons and that helps alot
Trap S.
richmond
I would much rather shop in a Macy’s department store than to shop online. I used to be a Macy’s employee so I have spent a lot of money here lol.
Michele W.
I love Macy’s because they always have coupons and great deals on name brand items. The quality of the clothing is good and my stuff always lasts.
Casandra O.
Macy's is the bomb! I get towels to kitchen appliances to kids clothes, to my clothes to makeup. Toys. Macy's has everything besides toilet paper!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.