BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
i love shopping at Macy's I like how they deliver everything on time and most of the things are on sale when you buy it online.
Dani B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Easy to use website. Products arrived in a timely manner. I have returned items purchased online at the store with no problems.
Rose P.
Love shopping online since I'm a busy person. Best thing I like to shop for is makeup. Quick and easy to use and fast shipping.
Maria A.
Easy to use and find items. There's so much variety and good prices on good quality items. Easy to order and track merchandise
Belinda N.
Tiltonsville, OH
I love Macy’s..... especially their great clearance prices.... huge cologne selection, also great selection on women’s shoes!!!
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I really love this store. You can find some really really cute stuff in there. Almost all of my bathing suits are from Macy's.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
I used Macy's.com once to buy some t-shirts for my brother and buy some betsey johnson stuff. Is very easy to use and I love it
Kyle W.
Chesapeake
Go to the store. I'm a full on computer wiz. This website was too complicated to find anything. It made me like the store less.
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
This is a great store. They have typically everything. They also have amazing deals and amazing door busters for Black Friday!
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia, PA
Shopping on the site is all good, I love macys gives you all the assistance is fantastic, you find everything at a great price!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?