BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
I love shopping Macy’s online for good deals on kids clothing and men’s dress clothes. I’ve gotten Lacoste sweaters for up to 60% off. So they have great deals. I can count on the brands to be of good quality and not have defects upon arrival. I shop Macy’s online often and will again in the future
Heather H.
Madisonville, KY
Since the closest Macy's to my home is roughly 50 miles away, I shop using macys.com because it is more convenient.  I typically only order beauty products through Macy's and it is because most of the time they do offer free shipping on beauty products which makes it extremely economical to use.  I have never experienced any trouble in the ordering process and actually it has always ran as smooth as silk when ordering from their eCommerce site.
lupita h.
Berwyn, IL
Many great thing to buy , service is kinda slow but great clothing ! The shoe department is kind of slow but either than that it is a great store in general . I shop there once in a while for an ocassion
Erin G.
New York
Quick processing and quick shipping. And there are always discounts. Besides, they have free pick up on store, so you don’t have to pay for shipping even if you can meet the minimum free shipping amount.
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I love May's they have some very good deals! I got my Guess purse at a steal! They always have coupons and in store sales going on. I am never disappointed with my shopping experience online or in store!
Nicole P.
carson
Macy’s.com is amazing! I buy the majority of my make up there they have free and fast shipping and every product imaginable available. They carry all the major brands that I love and keep up with the trends
Bella Z.
Totowa nj
I find that the website always has a better selection and better sales than in store. The shipping is always fast which is a plus! They also offer free returns. I shop there for my kids clothes mostly!
Queen B.
Milwaukee, WI
I shop mostly online for Macy’s because I have the credit card. I get great coupons!!! I get coupons emailed ad mailed to me monthly. There’s almost always sales going on. So happy with my credit card!
Jonnay V.
I really enjoy shopping at Macy's both in store and online. Both have a great selection, but sometimes they have different things so it's good that there is a variety. I've never had any problems with any of my orders, they all arrive promptly with exactly what I ordered. I love that you can use coupons online, it makes the buying experience so much more convenient and easy!
Nikki D.
Gurnee, IL
It is so easy to shop online with them. My products never come damaged and they have the option to pick up in store as well which always works great for me. This store never disappoints, always good!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?