BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Brandy L.
Cocoa , FL
Their websites pretty good sometimes slow but easy to use and navigate. I've ordered a few purses and baby diaper bags from there.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I shop for only two things at Macy’s. One, makeup. If Mac is in there so am I. Two, fragrances. Versace for both me and my husband.
Buck M.
Bradenton, FL
Macy’s is one of fragrance hubs. I can typically depend on Macy’s to have a wide selection of designer fragrances both old and new.
Melissa M.
Macy's is beautifully designed, huge and has so many products to choose from. Love how festive it looks around the holiday season.
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Love shopping Macys.com! I am almost always able to get free shipping on my order, and if I wait for sales the prices are amazing!
Julie S.
They take awhile to ship but it’s better than some of their ghetto stores. I’m so-so about Macy’s unless it’s one in a nicer city.
August E.
Warroad, MN
Love this store!!! You can find anything that you might ever need in this store. I would definitely shop here again in the future.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
I love Macy’s when you find a really nice one such as downtown Chicago, however the ones I have been in back home are not as clean
Georgia J.
Nice clothes fr stuff might be a little pricey but it's really worth it clothes are lovely and very nice that everyone would enjoy
Chantya S.
I always catch great sales at Macys.com they have everything you need from furniture to footwear and you can use your coupons too.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?