BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Yesenia Q.
United States
I like the product offered at macys my only problem is the customer service not in store but online or when dealing with your macys account.
Patricia  A.
I love Macy’s! I love the coupons. I use to work with Macy’s the big retail store in NYC they literally had everything you can think of!!!!
Francesca L.
Great department store; they carry great brands and have amazing sales! I love that I can buy something online and pick it up in the store
Christin P.
I was able to get all of my kitchen utensils, plates sets, and glasses here for 100$. I love their sales and they always have what I need.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
Easy to use website, fast shipping. They have high quality items. Macy’s is my go to store for heels, travel sets, some bags, and perfume.
L P.
Anything I purchased from Macy’s online has been an awesome experience . I have only had to exchange once due to material of the clothing.
angelica r.
Victorville , CA
Love shopping at Macy's during their sales. Always have good sales you can pair with coupons. You get good quality items for a good price.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Macy's gives you so many options to buy at a great cost with never-ending sales and coupons always in the inbox if you sign up for emails!
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
I have been shopping on Macys.com for more than 5 years. I like that you can return at the store also. Online selection is so much better.
Alyssa V.
I prefer online vs the actual store. I can easily find what I'm looking for with a huge selection. However, if it's not on sale it will be.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?