BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Amber K.
Evansville, IN
Macy's always has high fashion options out and at reasonable prices. I can shop in juniors and misses and will always find something cute for work or for wearing out.
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Its convenient to find colors and styles online th at the store doesn't carry and being able to order it online and just having it shipped to the store for pick up.
Vanessa L.
Lexington
Very easy to order from. I’ve never had any issues with this site. It’s also easy to make returns/exchanges to any Macy’s store if you don’t want to mail it back.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
I have ordered quite a few things (and a variety of items) from Macy's. The shipping was decent - and item came ruined. The clothes are great quality, per usual.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love Macy's! They have great prices and I love that they added a lot to their makeup collection. They sell great brands like sephora and multiple have makeup counters
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
Macy's has a great selection of clothing and housewares to meet the needs of the whole family. It's totally one one stop shop for myself and Christmas gifts. I usually have good luck with finding items on sale.
Jessica L.
Macy's will always be macys. I appreciate that they offer so much in one store but a lot of times the staff I encounter aren't the best and they seem to be bored. However, you can't beat the sales at this store.
Stephanie C.
Plano
Fast shipping, great packaging, on the stuff you can't find in their actual store. I use this site a lot for back to school shopping. Especially on tax free day.
Johnna R.
1,446 reviews
I have Botton foundation at Macy's the Estée Lauder foundation and also for colognes and dresses and clothes for the kids as well favorite purchase when they have sales going on
Michelle C.
Cute dresses and skirts, a little pricy sometimes but it's also very good quality. Would recommend for times when you need something that looks nice but don't want to pay a fortune for.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.