BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
I have used Macy.com to buy gifts for family members. I recieved fast shipping of my product in a secure safe packaging. The items were quality products.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City , TX
I love how easy it is to search for items, and they have many categories to choose from. They have good deals on items I like, and the shipping is quick.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
The only thing I don't like is that I can't fill my perfume Bottle over the internet and I still get customer service there. I also like clearance racks!
Jodi C.
Canadice
Macy's online is ok. They often have good sales and deals. They still sell fur though, which is disgusting, and they closed my local store anyway.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
So, if the app wasn't such a let down I would have gone all thw way with these stars. I love these products and I love sales. I hate shopping on the app.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Not a huge fan of Macy's anymore. I much prefer Belk, Dilliards, and Nordstrom over it. Usually messy and staff is not very helpful or friendly.
Greicy S.
I like Macy's.com lot, you can find high and low prices and most products are really good. They always delivery in time. I never really had a problem.
Kelly H.
Macys has everything for every type of shopper. If you want quality for an affordable price you can definitely find name brands at a decent price here.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Shop at Macy's for online Beauty needs a little bit pricey but always help. Is always nice to have staff so knowledgeable and each area for purchasing
Camila L.
I love it ! They have everything I need : trendy outfits and accessories , night gowns , shoes , cosmetics , everything ! They carry many name
Brands .
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?