BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Suzanne C.
This is by far my favorite department store! They have everything and I think they have the best prices around! I love it here and I shop here all the time!! It's amazing and I would recommend it others!!
Alisha M.
I love the variety and quality of products at this store. They can be a little pricey but great quality for the price. They have so much to choose from in every department. I would shop here again.
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love online shopping with Macys! They're return policies are great and the quality is always on point! Favorite purchase has been some Betsey Johnson shoes that I still love and enjoy to this day!
Talia C.
Atlanta, GA
Love shopping from Macy's! It's so easy! Can choose options to pick up in store or otherwise! I love their return policy! It's convenient and easy! I love that they sell Mac as well in store and online!
Taylor H.
Hiram
I generally only shop at Macy's for their sales on women's/juniors clothing because generally they are way too expensive. I prefer JC Penny's if I were to need to go to a store like this.
Michelle C.
Corbin
One of my favorite places to go shopping for aomething that I really need to be dressed for and always a great swim suit, and the make up counter is a must for all you Glam Goddeses !!!
Meagan W.
I love Macy's! The sales are amazing and I know if I can't find it in the store it will be available online. They recently started a beauty box subscription which has been positive so far
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love purchasing from Macy's.com because it's easy to use and you get your items shipped quickly with tracking. You can often find great gift sets for fragrances and great deals for cosmetics with the free gifts at Macy's that are worthwhile.
Cyn B.
Gardena, CA
I love how they have sales & coupons. You almost walk away with paying super cheap for things. Especially when you combine a coupon on your purchase. They always have sales!!! Love!
Olivia G.
Macys.com is super convienent. I get coupons via email on top of their already great sales. I bought my kids Tommy Hilfiger sheets for $13.00! They are soft and so comfortable.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.