BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Gabrielle L.
Sandy, OR
I don't have much experience shopping online at this store but I have shopping in store and they have great prices's on brand name things. You can find all the sales online and apply coupons.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Macys is typically my only go to spot when shopping for my son. His preferred brand is International Concepts...although I wished the brand would increase its design choices, it looks great on his slim body. The prices at Macy’s are typically reasonable, there is always something on sale. I need to explore the home section next for a pot/pan set per my Aunt’s recommendation.
Lexi W.
This is one of my favorite high-end department stores to go shopping at!!! Its always clean and classy and smells good. Customer is outstanding and they always have the latest fashion trends in their luxury stores. They also have some pretty amazing sales onlibe if you are not able to make into the store!! Highly recommend shopping here!!!!
Ashley O.
Manomet
Website is super easy to use. Although I ordered someone once and it got sent to me with the security tag still on it. Kind of a hassle because then I had to go into the store to have it removed.
Kristy S.
Pittsburgh
It is very easy to navigate very easy to make returns in the store if you buy a line the only problem and complained that I have is that many of the coupons do not work on most of the products
Cynthia S.
I really thought shopping at Macy's meany spending a ton of money. Not so much I have gotten some great makeup stuff there so cheap. Tarte is sold at Macy's and I've picked up a lot of their stuff there. It always ships fast. Always. And they always load the box with samples and coupons etc. the website always has deals and sales. I prefer it lately over Sephora
Macy's.com is my go to for pricing and comparable items. I specifically love the home department. I buy my pillows and bedding at Macy's always great quality and the look I'm interested in matching at the moment. Only downside of that is that sometimes when I go return or exchange to store the customer service at the store can be nasty in trying to help.
Adriana O.
I love to purchase my CHANEL Chance perfume and stock up on myTarte 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy's that keep my makeup flawless!! Love shopping here
Teaque S.
Brooklyn
I bought belique brand pot set from Macy’s in copper.I use them everyday the clean up is awesome.The price was great and the shipping was free.I gave four stars because the outside of copper pans are not as easy to keep looking new like stainless steel.I will keep looking for a cleaner for these pans.But they cook the food evenly and great quality.
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I love the App. I am a online shopaholic. I love to shop online. It’s so convenient and I love that Macy’s always has some sort of sale going on. They have some high end brands and I like that too. I love their assortment of Makeup lines. They always have some sort of GWP. They also have an excellent return policy. I highly recommend this store.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.