BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Macys is typically my only go to spot when shopping for my son. His preferred brand is International Concepts...although I wished the brand would increase its design choices, it looks great on his slim body. The prices at Macy’s are typically reasonable, there is always something on sale. I need to explore the home section next for a pot/pan set per my Aunt’s recommendation.
Ashley O.
Manomet
Website is super easy to use. Although I ordered someone once and it got sent to me with the security tag still on it. Kind of a hassle because then I had to go into the store to have it removed.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Searching for items on Macy's website is a breeze. There is always a coupon available and the shipping is so quick! I just ordered jeans yesterday and they are arriving tomorrow!!! I buy most items from here.
Renata W.
Lincoln
Macy’s online has a great return policy and awesome customer service. I love shopping their website because I get all the best brands for a fraction of the price that they are at other stores!
Kristy S.
Pittsburgh
It is very easy to navigate very easy to make returns in the store if you buy a line the only problem and complained that I have is that many of the coupons do not work on most of the products
Lourdes C.
Bronx, NY
Macy’s does not measure up. It’s always a hit or miss. You might get lucky or you might strike out when it comes to store associates. It always depends which store you frequent. They do have excellent choices when it comes to diverse designs. They do have a large selection of products. A lot of the time they don’t have what I’m looking for, or my size, etc.
Macy's.com is my go to for pricing and comparable items. I specifically love the home department. I buy my pillows and bedding at Macy's always great quality and the look I'm interested in matching at the moment. Only downside of that is that sometimes when I go return or exchange to store the customer service at the store can be nasty in trying to help.
Cynthia S.
I really thought shopping at Macy's meany spending a ton of money. Not so much I have gotten some great makeup stuff there so cheap. Tarte is sold at Macy's and I've picked up a lot of their stuff there. It always ships fast. Always. And they always load the box with samples and coupons etc. the website always has deals and sales. I prefer it lately over Sephora
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love when Macy's has their sales. I buy a lot of my son's Ralph Lauren clothing from here and most time they are 20 percent cheaper than other Retailers. I also love that all beauty items ship for free.
Sarah E.
Fairmont
Macy’s is wonderful!
I don’t have a store near me so I order most all my products online.
Their customer service is top notch.
Their return policy is amazing... free!!! That’s right, free! If it doesn’t fit or you’re not satisfied they pay for the return shipping label making my life so much easier and hassle free. I’m always placing an order every month with Macy’s.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?