BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This is a big store that lately I am going more often, I find discounts and variety in place, normal prices and excellent brands on display, I recommend it
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
I love Macys.com it's much easier to find what you want online than in the store. Also they have a lot of good deals when you hold a credit card with them.
Tykeah B.
Macy’s is a great place to shop for yourself and others, and with so many sales and coupons it’s easy to find a deal that matches the size of your wallet.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
They have great customer service that are willing to help when you have a question and they always have great deals and discounts codes variety of clothes
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
If you want designer items but without a crazy price, Macy’s always has that option. I only buy my handbags from Macy’s because of their incredible sales!
Carol F.
Columbus
I downloaded the Macy's app and love it. It's convenient to pull up shop whenever I want to. Ordering is easy and I like that I can track shipment as well.
Kelly T.
I have ordered from here once and it was a good experience. Website was easy to use and they had coupons. Shipping didn't take long. I will use them again.
Taahirah J.
You can find anything you want on here plus it tells you where the product you want is available. The online ordering and in store pick up is so convenient
Vyanne C.
Macy's has lots of designer clothing and accessories for a great price. MY favorite makeup store MAC is usually located inside of the store which is awesoe
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I have always had a great experience with macy.com. If you ever have a issue with your purchase, you can return at the store with no hassle. It's perfect.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?