BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Darlene H.
Temple , TX
I love the website because it has a better selection online. I try to shop here as much as I can but I won't go anywhere else. The clothes and bedding have a very good quality. I do plan on shopping here again very soon.
Tiffany J.
NOTTINGHAM, MD
I only buy shoes from Macy's . They have a nice selection and easy returns. You can return to any Macy store. It's easy and if you have a Macy's credit card they give an extra 15 to 20 percent off. Yes I would recommend Macy's.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg , FL
One of my favorite stores great sales and prices and great quality cloths makeup and house supplies you can find almost everything you need in one place and I love that for a great price I would definitely recommend
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
Macys is a great store for anything and everything that you may need . The sales they have are great . everything is great quality . Can be a bit expensive but with the right coupons it will take care of that !!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I like shopping online here because they always have great offers. Usually free shipping with beauty purchase and you always get samples, from beauty or fragrances. I love it! I continue to shop here til this day.
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
I love Macy's! Definitely one of my favorite stores. They have such a wide range of categories to choose from that suit every family member. I vie that they sell name brand make up, shows and clothing. It's a one stop shop!
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
I love shopping online at Macy's especially during the holiday season. They have huge selection and a lot of promos going on. I love that they can offer name brands at a very affordable price. Highly recommended!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love Macy's products! I usually shop online because it so much more convenient. The prices sometimes are expensive but you can find great deals! They have such cute baby clothes, juniors clothings, and home stuff!
Alexandria G.
san antonio
Couldn’t live without Macy’s ! I buy all my purses here and dress shoes ! My shopping experience is always good my fav purchase was my lucky brand boots ! Pricey for the most part but worth it ! Will come back !
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
I can always find a great bargain at Macy’s. If I need something at a moments notice or am shopping just for fun, I always enjoy shopping in the store. The only improvements I could think of is cheaper prices 😂
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.