BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love buying my jewelry off Macy’s.com!- they have size options for rings, size options for bracelets and you always get a bonus offer!- amazing
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I really like the website but it's overwhelming to look at the stuff online instead of the store. Stuff is also cheaper in the store than online
Julissa P.
Miami
I love Macy’s; it’s where I do 90% of my shopping for clothes, shoes, and makeup. They regularly have sales, and shipping is always pretty fast.
Donna G.
Sutton
Shop at Macy's anytime i'm in the area, i really like the clothing selection, and accessories.  They have great clearance and weekly sales.
Ashley P.
I only shop at Macy’s when they have sales. They are definitely on the pricy end and I can find a lot of the same brands for less somewhere else.
Megan M.
roseville
Michael kors handbags!! Love when they have the designer handbag sale, just bought a new nylon urgency Michael kors tote for fall and I love it!
Debora V.
Corona, CA
I purchase tons of gifts at Macy's. Christmas, birthday and others. Very nice packaging, quick shipping. And very good for returns or exchanges.
Carol S.
I love the clothes and styles and I'm always ordering online from here! It's the absolute best store with fast shipping and amazing deals always!
Genevieve Q.
Pico Rivera
Perfume/cologne central! This is the best place you can go to get the latest and great smells from top brands in a very energetic environment.
👑Ms Honey L.
Pittsburgh
Awesome shipping. Awesome customer service. I typically buy gifts online from their website. Pricing can vary but they always have a nice sale.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?