BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
i love this store! they have amazing deals and are constantly giving out coupons! right now they have items called last chance so you can get name brand shirts for $10/$20. this is an amazing store for good quality and awesome prices.
Jessica A.
This is one of my favorite websites to shop on. They make it very easy and if you have their credit card you always save more money. I haven't had an issue yet with then and would recommend to anyone who's limited on time to shop on this site
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
I mostly shop on Macy's website because the stores sometimes can be disorganized and just crowded or people would mess with the products. I like Macy's a lot it's where I shop some of my shoes and some clothing for my husband.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I like ordering from Macy's only thing I hate is the long shipping sometimes it takes longer than expected. I was impress when I ordered the Anastasia glow kit and I got great samples. That made me happy I love trying samples.
Felicia M.
Great selection online, fair "free shipping" price minimum. Has quick delivery. (Recently ordered a large winter coat and did not pay extra for "expediated" shipping and it was still delivered with in 4 days of my order!)
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
I love the selection that is offered on macys.com. Any local Macy's doesn't have anything good so I am always relying on their website to have what I'm looking for and it never disappoints. They're always having amazing deals, too!
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Very easy website to navigate. I also happen to have a Macy's credit card, so I tend to receive pretty good deals. The quality is good and they have a variety of good brands such as coach, Michael Kors, nike and others.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Great selection, great quality items. Sometimes pricey, but there are frequently deals to offset costs. The customer service and shipping is excellent! I go there when I want clothing that's going to last me for decades.
Marylou C.
I like Macy's alot I just their prices werent so steep thats what keeps me from shopping there more than I Do already...I love their items I just dont like to pay alot more for items I know I can buy elsewhere for alot less
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I shop on here way more than I should haha everything is so easily accessible and set up in a way where I know I'll find exactly what I'm looking for. Shipping is easy and I have never had any problems with damaged items
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.