BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jessica L.
Macy's will always be macys. I appreciate that they offer so much in one store but a lot of times the staff I encounter aren't the best and they seem to be bored. However, you can't beat the sales at this store.
Michelle C.
Cute dresses and skirts, a little pricy sometimes but it's also very good quality. Would recommend for times when you need something that looks nice but don't want to pay a fortune for.
Aubrey P.
New Paris, PA
Love macys shop here for my every need! They have great products brands sales and customer service They have luxe items down to normal which i love
Katilyn P.
The style here is kind of old feeling but the clothes are good quality and nicely made. It's kind of expensive thoooo
Rosalynn G.
Minneapolis, MN
Recently ordered a dress and it came in a timely manner and worked out great after consulting the size chart.
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Great sales, fast shipping. Always received exactly what i ordered. Great brands and long lasting clothes.
Anu M.
I love to buy from Macy’s.. friendly staff and good quality products .. love the customer support
Amanda C.
new york
I love shopping at Macy’s. Use to go all the time with my parents as they would get many things for my dad. Now I go for my husband. Great for holiday shopping.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
Macy's is a great department store to shop at because they have so many great brands! I love shopping their free people section and makeup brands-especially mac
Emily C.
Website is easy to navigate. Your rewards and coupons can be saved in your account. Lots of different products. Great customer service and selection of products
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?