BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sydni J.
Birmingham, AL
Macys.com has the best online sales on their home items! I love that I can order things on the website and pick them up from the store the same day.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
I love my Macy store at my local mall because it has all the store brands that I like. The employees are really nice and help you with what you need.
Julia W.
Forest Hills, NY
They always have deals and you can get pretty good bargains when you shop at Macy. Look out for there one day sales they usually have it on Saturdays
Franchely D.
Love Macy's for perfumes, shoes, and tops. They always have great deals and discounts. I always shop here for Christmas time or any special ocasión.
Le'Anne F. H.
Norfolk, VA
I enjoy shopping but even more than that I
Love bargain shopping. Macy’s has great coupons and sales online and the shipping speed is not bad at all
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I ordered a huge lot of clothing from Macy's.com a few months ago. Everything came in on time and was packaged and sealed very well. Very pleased.
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
Macy's is my go to place for either perfumes, makeup and accessories. They always have some kind of special going on. Perfect for holiday shopping.
Gianna C.
Macy's can sometimes be pricey but it's so worth it so shop online. You can find great sales and always find your size. Easy returns to the store.
Adis H.
I like this store they have very fancy and very affordable clothes. I shop here often and get good clothes. I like the quality of all the products.
Casandra O.
Macy's is the bomb! I get towels to kitchen appliances to kids clothes, to my clothes to makeup. Toys. Macy's has everything besides toilet paper!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?