BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Diana M.
I got a record player from Macy's the other month, and I really love it. I had a gift card, and the record player was on sale! Plus, I get a lot of shoes at Macy's, and the shoes are really nice. It is a great department store that I will always shop at.
Melody V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Macys is a great department store with more affordable prices than many other department stores.  I love buying the free people brand, and macy's often has really good sales on that brand.  Macy's has pretty much anything you could every want.
Amy J.
Macy's.com carries a little or maybe a lot of everything. They stock too many brands for me to list and this makes me happy. It really is one stop shopping home, beauty, clothing kitchen. if you can dream it up you can find it here.
Jazmine R.
Buford, GA
I go to Macy's every time I go to the mall. They always have a safe in something but sometimes the sale isn't worth it they are still high priced. Which to me is the down side but I still recommended shopping here because they have a wide selection.
Maryfrances J.
norfolk, VA
Macys have verrryy nice items but are pretty pricey. They have everything from clothing to home decor to accessories. Lots of higher end name brands and great quality of clothing. I give it 3 stars only because its a little high for my price range.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
Macy's is a beautiful department store... but it's a little bit expensive. I think they have a great selection of makeup, perfume, and clothing. I love the high quality, but the price is one I don't like to spend on too often. I love the wide variety and the sales!
E L.
They have some nice items and good basics. The stores and service have fallen by the wayside at times.  They are constantly running sales and have some good deals. For the most part they are a pretty decent place to get items for the whole family
Kayla G.
Macy's has these magical "last chance" racks full of 70% off clothing practically year round. All designer brands too! Go with the intent to hunt, and you'll find some steals in there! Also gotta love the makeup samples out there too if you check!
Shei R.
Cosmetics with freebies ✔️Petite clothing section✔ Small Household appliance ✔ Three reasons I shop at Macy's. I rarely go in store and shop online most of the time. They have excellent return policy which I love. Convenience shopping at its best.
Monica A.
Walpole, MA
I love shopping online at Macy’s. It is a great way to shop their sales without dealing with the chaos that can sometimes ensure in the store. Most items are good quality, but I rely heavily on reviews for items to see about size and quality.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.